1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Well then leave me alone. Seventy percent possibly more of your posts are directed towards me. Care to explain why? I do, you are a stalker. Its really quite simple.
    This "stalker" gag is not working for you robbie.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:42
    Well then leave me alone. Seventy percent possibly more of your posts are directed towards me. Care to explain why? I do, you are a stalker. Its really quite simple.
    Look at page one of this thread, I did not engage with you until you accused me of stalking.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:44
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Because they are in MY thread responding to you, you berk.
    This is not in your thread is it and yet here you are, starting again. Why not simply leave me alone?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:45
    Look at page one of this thread, I did not engage with you until you accused me of stalking.
    He came here following you from the Spirituality Forum in order to tell over and over again you that you are "stalking" him here.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:462 edits
    Ok if you will not leave me alone I will leave you alone if you attempt to engage with me after I have asked you to desist I will construe it as stalking and likewise I will be held to the same agreement. Problem solved, panic over. Have a nice life.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:48
    This is not in your thread is it and yet here you are, starting again. Why not simply leave me alone?
    HELLO is the anybody in there?

Page one of this thread you called me a stalker in your reply to FMF. I'd not engaged with you before that in this thread. I'm not going to let away with it robbie.

The 70% thing you are on about will relate to MY thread in spirituality. The reason so many of my posts are directed to you is because you are in MY thread engaging with me.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:49
    HELLO is the anybody in there?

Page one of this thread you called me a stalker in your reply to FMF. I'd not engaged with you before that in this thread. I'm not going to let away with it robbie.

The 70% thing you are on about will relate to MY thread in spirituality. The reason so many of my posts are directed to you is because you are in MY thread engaging with me.
    Please leave me alone. I have asked you once already. I will not ask you a second time.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:49
    Ok if you will not leave me alone I will leave you alone if you attempt to engage with me after I have asked you to desist I will construe it as stalking and likewise I will be held to the same agreement. Problem solved, panic over. Have a nice life.
    How many times are you going to revisit the same joke? It didn't work the first you tried it on the other forum.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:501 edit
    I don't give a rats ass what you will or won't do robbie; you came not this thread and started publicly slandering me - I'm not going to let you get away with it.

Are you going to retract it and apologise?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:51
    Please leave me alone. I have asked you once already. I will not ask you a second time.
    This might have worked as a joke if you'd come out with it immediately after the very first mention of "stalking" but it doesn't work after you've repeated the same thing over and over again on two forums and two different threads.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:511 edit
    I want you to retract your accusation (on page 1) of my stalking someone. Are you going to?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:54
    I want you to retract your accusation (on page 1) of my stalking someone. Are you going to?
    If I apologise will you stop stalking me?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:551 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    This might have worked as a joke if you'd come out with it immediately after the very first mention of "stalking" but it doesn't work after you've repeated the same thing over and over again on two forums and two different threads.
    I think he just realised he kicked this off on page 1 and was on the wrong end of an ear-boxing. I doubt I'll get an apology but at least he'll keep out of my thread in the other forum now.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:56
    Lol nice try robbie.

If you apologise for calling me a stalker I have to agree I am a stalker?

Set your alarm earlier laddo.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:57
    Now this works as self-deprecating self-parody, I'll grant you that. It kind of demonstrates that you have just been trying to make people laugh all along, albeit in a clumsy unpleasant way.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree