1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 23:00
    For those who may be baffled by robbie's demeanour here on this thread, he has his pants at his ankles on one the Spirituality Forum threads and is trying to joke his way out of it but is trying to do so in an oddly poisonous way. 😀
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 23:02
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Lol nice try robbie.

If you apologise for calling me a stalker I have to agree I am a stalker?

Set your alarm earlier laddo.
    Then we have an agreement, you leave me alone and I leave you alone. Adios.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 23:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Then we have an agreement, you leave me alone and I leave you alone. Adios.
    No, I would rather you retracted and apologised for your nasty comments in this thread (initiated by you on page 1) that I am a stalker.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 23:051 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    For those who may be baffled by robbie's demeanour here on this thread, he has his pants at his ankles on one the Spirituality Forum threads and is trying to joke his way out of it but is trying to do so in an oddly poisonous way. 😀
    You wish fatboy, you were shafted more times than I care to mention and it has reached the point where unable to engage in rational debate you start falling into fiction. Logic and reason ground that hot air ballon of yours every time.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 23:06
    No, I would rather you retracted and apologised for your nasty comments in this thread (initiated by you on page 1) that I am a stalker.
    I am sorry that you are a stalker.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 23:07
    robbie's pants are at his ankles on two threads on two forums at the same time.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 23:08
    You wish fatboy, you were shafted more times than I care to mention and it has reached the point where unable to engage in rational debate you start falling into fiction. Logic and reason ground that hot air ballon of yours every time.
    You've over-egged it. Too long. You probably needed to retort with a one sentence joke here.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 23:121 edit
    I am sorry that you are a stalker.
    You don't really think that me responding to your page 1 accusation here, is stalking do you? This is you trying to have a joke isn't it?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 23:121 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You've over-egged it. Too long. You probably needed to retort with a one sentence joke here.
    Wow at hot air balloonist and a drama critique all rolled into one slobbering montage. You don't see that every day.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 23:131 edit
    You don't really think that me responding to your page 1 accusation here, is stalking do you? This is you trying to have a joke isn't it?
    It is what it is and if you dont mind we have an agreement.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 23:14
    Wow at hot air balloonist and a drama critique all rolled into one sloobering montage. You don't see that every day.
    This doesn't work so well because you're just repeating the same catchphrases over and over and over again.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 23:152 edits
    It is what it is.
    Does that mean you haven't yet decided what your best exit strategy is; play it serious and get your ears boxed for being a numpty, or play it as a joke but have to eat humble pie to FMF?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 23:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    This doesn't work so well because you're just repeating the same catchphrases over and over and over again.
    Oh it perfectly describes someone's whose posts are empty of naught but their own propoganda which they use to fuel a ballon like head which transprts them around cyber space leaving a slobbery trail of drool in their wake. It works excellently and simply stating that it doesn't again and again and again is not working for you FMF because its so very apt.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 23:26
    Does that mean you haven't yet decided what your best exit strategy is; play it serious and get your ears boxed for being a numpty, or play it as a joke but have to eat humble pie to FMF?
    Please stop stalking me. You have been asked twice to desist.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 23:28
    Oh it perfectly describes someone's whose posts are empty of naught but their own propoganda which they use to fuel a ballon like head which transprts them around cyber space leaving a slobbery trail of drool in their wake. It works excellently and simply stating that it doesn't again and again and again is not working for you FMF because its so very apt.
    You're trying too hard to act the clown, robbie.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree