Go back
Are you all chatbots?

Are you all chatbots?

General


With the dead internet theory, the proliferation of AI content, and intense interaction with chatbots on social media, what guarantees do I have that all of you you aren't an AI agent sucking up my data for training in order to eventually create an AI clone that will replace me? Think about that for a second.

I may be the only human here for all that matters! πŸ™


@Lionel-Hutz said
With the dead internet theory, the proliferation of AI content, and intense interaction with chatbots on social media, what guarantees do I have that all of you you aren't an AI agent sucking up my data for training in order to eventually create an AI clone that will replace me? Think about that for a second.

I may be the only human here for all that matters! πŸ™
Of course I am a chatbot, just an early version.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Ponderable said
Of course I am a chatbot, just an early version.
Mk1 or Beta?

1 edit

@Lionel-Hutz said
With the dead internet theory, the proliferation of AI content, and intense interaction with chatbots on social media, what guarantees do I have that all of you you aren't an AI agent sucking up my data for training in order to eventually create an AI clone that will replace me? Think about that for a second.

I may be the only human here for all that matters! πŸ™
@Lionel,

Ponderable and diver are certainly not BOTS!

A Moderator was going to boot me years ago thinking I was a BOT as I was here so much. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Very-Rusty said
@Lionel,

Ponderable and diver are certainly not BOTS!

A Moderator was going to boot me years ago thinking I was a BOT as I was here so much. πŸ˜‰

-VR
You can prove to me you aren’t, come September 25th and I will verify the fact you are, or aren’t a chatbot.πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

3 edits
Vote Up
Vote Down

@Great-Big-Stees said
You can prove to me you aren’t, come September 25th and I will verify the fact you are, or aren’t a chatbot.πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
That will be the day after my Dialysis so I will have to see how I am feeling, but we will need to make arrangements before then. We can chat about it in P.M..

Also day before my next Dialysis. I really hope it works out this time. Last time I believe it was on your end it didn't work. That was back some years ago now. We are looking forward to meeting the both of you.

Remember Dinner is on me. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Very-Rusty said
That will be the day after my Dialysis so I will have to see how I am feeling, but we will need to make arrangements before then. We can chat about it in P.M..

Also day before my next Dialysis. I really hope it works out this time. Last time I believe it was on your end it didn't work. That was back some years ago now. We are looking forward to meeting the both of you.

Remember Dinner is on me. πŸ˜‰

-VR
Glass half full VR.πŸ‘

1 edit
Vote Up
Vote Down

@Great-Big-Stees said
Glass half full VR.πŸ‘
@GBS,

πŸ‘ Right always Positive thinking! πŸ˜‰

-VR


@Very-Rusty said
@Lionel,

Ponderable and diver are certainly not BOTS!

A Moderator was going to boot me years ago thinking I was a BOT as I was here so much. πŸ˜‰

-VR
A pain in the BOT?

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Ghost-of-a-Duke said
A pain in the BOT?
@Ghost,

That is not quite where you're a pain at!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰


-VR

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Ghost-of-a-Duke said
A pain in the BOT?
TOM?


@Lionel-Hutz

what is love?


@rookie54 said
@Lionel-Hutz

what is love?
In tennis…zero.

2 edits

@Lionel-Hutz said
With the dead internet theory, the proliferation of AI content, and intense interaction with chatbots on social media, what guarantees do I have that all of you you aren't an AI agent sucking up my data for training in order to eventually create an AI clone that will replace me? Think about that for a second.

I may be the only human here for all that matters! πŸ™
Pondy is a real person. We met for beer and three OTB games.

The rest of you virtual bozos can go take a flying fook at the moon!

Vote Up
Vote Down

I have met
@moonbus
@Kewpie
and some people who are not playing anymore the last years.