Go back
Are you all chatbots?

Are you all chatbots?

General


@Very-Rusty said
That will be the day after my Dialysis so I will have to see how I am feeling, but we will need to make arrangements before then. We can chat about it in P.M..

Also day before my next Dialysis. I really hope it works out this time. Last time I believe it was on your end it didn't work. That was back some years ago now. We are looking forward to meeting the both of you.

Remember Dinner is on me. 😉

-VR
Think he'd prefer dinner on a plate but you can never be sure with old Stees.


@Trev333 said
Think he'd prefer dinner on a plate but you can never be sure with old Stees.
@Trev,


LOL, obviously you're making a joke or don't understand the expression used. 😉


-VR


@Ponderable said
I have met
@moonbus
@Kewpie
and some people who are not playing anymore the last years.
I have met:
@Bot36
@Bot295
@Bot9852


@Very-Rusty said
@Trev,


LOL, obviously you're making a joke or don't understand the expression used. 😉


-VR
If you ask nicely I'm sure Stees will allow the dessert to be on him 😲


@Trev333 said
If you ask nicely I'm sure Stees will allow the dessert to be on him 😲
@Trev,

My Treat he is visiting my City, that is the way we do things here in Nova Scotia!

-VR


@rookie54 said
@Lionel-Hutz

what is love?
Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Trev333 said
Think he'd prefer dinner on a plate but you can never be sure with old Stees.
I tried something similar many, many years ago that was somewhat similar that involved a navel and a shooter.🤔😲

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Lionel-Hutz said
Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more
I'm sure you can get some cream for that?

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Great-Big-Stees said
I tried something similar many, many years ago that was somewhat similar that involved a navel and a shooter.🤔😲
Eh?

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Trev333 said
Eh?
As it was a looooong time ago I can’t remember if the shooter, in her navel, was a “fuzzy navel” or not. Might have been as I’d had a few “wobbly pops” before hand.😲😉

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Trev333 said
I'm sure you can get some cream for that?
Cream
Get on top
Cream
You will cop
Cream
Don't you stop
Cream
Sh-boogie bop