Better Late Than Never

Better Late Than Never

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
18 Mar 23

@suzianne said
You were speaking in a manner meant to put both of us down; anyone can see that much.
Not so. I think Republicans can be Christians - and oppose things like abortion and homosexuality - and I am sympathetic to conservatives who are sneered at by progressive Christians. I wasn't putting @mike69 down at all.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
18 Mar 23

@suzianne said
Who?
@stewie

F

Moves
18 Mar 23

@suzianne said
Who?
It's unclear.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Mar 23

@mike69 said
Weak but not unexpected😆! Can you see the things within yourself you complain about?
Not sure what you're getting at here but I've never "complained" about anyone else displaying problems similar to my own. That would be hypocritical and non-productive.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Mar 23

@divegeester said
@stewie
Who?

Kinda thick, aren't you?

F

Moves
18 Mar 23

@suzianne said
Not sure what you're getting at here but I've never "complained" about anyone else displaying problems similar to my own. That would be hypocritical and non-productive.
Oh the irony.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
18 Mar 23

@suzianne said
Who?

Kinda thick, aren't you?
You’re the one sounding like an owl.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Mar 23

@fmf said
Not so. I think Republicans can be Christians - and oppose things like abortion and homosexuality - and I am sympathetic to conservatives who are sneered at by progressive Christians. I wasn't putting @mike69 down at all.
That is because you have nothing but derision for anyone calling themselves "Christian", whether you display it or not in any particular post.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Mar 23

@fmf said
Oh the irony.
I think you're using the word "irony" here in a fashion that suggests you don't know what it means.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
18 Mar 23
1 edit

@suzianne said
I think you're using the word "irony" here in a fashion that suggests you don't know what it means.
I think what he meant was that you don’t know what “hypocrisy” means.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Mar 23

@fmf said
It's unclear.
Clearly.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
18 Mar 23

@suzianne said
That is because you have nothing but derision for anyone calling themselves "Christian", whether you display it or not in any particular post.
Do you think you “know” FMF?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Mar 23

@divegeester said
I think what he meant was that you don’t don’t what “hypocrisy” means.
I don't don't?

Okay.

F

Moves
18 Mar 23

@suzianne said
You have nothing but derision for conservative Christians, Suzianne. Meanwhile, I don't feel derision for either conservatives or progressives on account of their Christian beliefs.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
18 Mar 23

@suzianne said
I don't don't?

Okay.
Thank you! 🙂