Better Late Than Never

Better Late Than Never

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Do you think you “know” FMF?
What I know is how he's misrepresented me in the past, just like you insist on misrepresenting me lately.

F

Moves
18 Mar 23
1 edit

@suzianne said
I think you're using the word "irony" here in a fashion that suggests you don't know what it means.
I used the word "irony" because what you declared about yourself was pointedly untrue. The fact that you may not realize this - is what warrants an "Oh the irony".

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Mar 23

@suzianne said
What I know is how he's misrepresented me in the past, just like you insist on misrepresenting me lately.
So you admit that don’t “know” him, you don’t “know” that he has “nothing but derision for anyone calling themselves "Christian", whether [he] displays it or not in any particular post.”?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Mar 23
1 edit

@suzianne said
I do no such thing; what I post about you is based solely and accurately on what you post about yourself.

F

Moves
18 Mar 23

@suzianne said
That is because you have nothing but derision for anyone calling themselves "Christian", whether you display it or not in any particular post.
Clearly, my comment to @mike69 went over your head.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Mar 23

@fmf said
Not so. I think Republicans can be Christians - and oppose things like abortion and homosexuality - and I am sympathetic to conservatives who are sneered at by progressive Christians. I wasn't putting @mike69 down at all.
I believe what I actually said at the time was that one cannot follow Christ and be a Republican. Plenty of people call themselves "Christian" without following Christ. And I believe that one cannot follow God and Mammon. Just to be clear.

F

Moves
18 Mar 23
2 edits

@suzianne said
I believe what I actually said at the time was that one cannot follow Christ and be a Republican. Plenty of people call themselves "Christian" without following Christ. And I believe that one cannot follow God and Mammon. Just to be clear.
Yes I know exactly how your take on politics affects your perception of your political 'opponents' and fellow Christians. You have talked about them derisively many times.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Mar 23

@fmf said
I used the word "irony" because what you declared about yourself was pointedly untrue. The fact that you may not realize this - is what warrants an "Oh the irony".
What you pretend to NOT know is that it IS true, and you cling to your manufactured narrative and your manufactured indignation for the express purposes of making me look bad and making yourselves look good. How's that been working for you? If it was working as you intended, you wouldn't be trying to restrict thumbs as hard as you do.

I have no idea who taught you to lie, but they were thorough.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Mar 23

@fmf said
Yes I know exactly how your take on politics affects your perception of your political 'opponents' and fellow Christians. You have talked about them derisively many times.
Not nearly as derisively as you do about Christians in this very forum who simply do not agree with you. Your ugly narrative now has normally insightful users here like moonbus talking derisively of other users like KellyJay. I hope you're proud of this achievement because you had to invest a lot of time to farm allies against users like KellyJay and Sonship. How long will it be before you two miscreants crown yourselves 'King of the Forums'? Frankly, if you had only half the virtue that you portray yourselves as having, you'd be ashamed of your behavior here.

You'll notice that I'm not bothering to take divegeester to task over this, because he's a lost cause. He's never going to change; I think he's completely immune to change.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Mar 23

@divegeester said
I do no such thing; what I post about you is based solely and accurately on what you post about yourself.
Now this is a laugh considering your 'crusade' against me. You twist my words at every opportunity. All in the name of 'thumbs'. This makes that crusade of yours dishonest as hell.

Like I asked FMF, how's that working for you? You have a lot of work ahead of you, and this just so happens to be why you want to see me gone so very badly.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Mar 23

@fmf said
Clearly, my comment to @mike69 went over your head.
Not so, but you know that.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Mar 23

@suzianne said
I believe what I actually said at the time was that one cannot follow Christ and be a Republican.
On what do you base this piece typical Suzianne partisan nonsense?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Mar 23

@suzianne said
Now this is a laugh considering your 'crusade' against me.
“Crusade”? LOL

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Mar 23

@suzianne said
You twist my words at every opportunity.
More nonsense!

Such as?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Mar 23
1 edit

@suzianne said
All in the name of 'thumbs'. This makes that crusade of yours dishonest as hell.
Oh it’s a “dishonest crusade” I’m on! And in the “name of thumbs”

In the name of the thumbs I will destroy you…

You’re a laugh a minute Suzianne.