1. Dublin
    Moves
    12 Feb '21 23:09
    Don't get your knickers In a twist about it.
  2. Dublin
    Moves
    12 Feb '21 23:09

Removed by poster

3. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    12 Feb '21 23:12
    @instantkarma777 said
    I believe in Instant Karma.

It has nothing to do with Lennon.

He borrowed the term and wrote a song about it.
    No, that is just not true.

John Lennon (and Yoko) invented the phrase 'Instant Karma'

If you can prove otherwise, post a link

Otherwise we are done.
  4. Dublin
    Moves
    12 Feb '21 23:13
    @blood-on-the-tracks said
    Hi Rusters

You just can't help chipping in with worthless tripe, can you?

From your earlier fascinating cut and paste, if this applies to you, I would get down the clap clinic asap!

As always, done with you on here now.

If the Karma guy chirps up again, may engage with him
    Are you that English guy who arrived in the Netherlands and had his sandwiches taken off him because of Brexit lol
  5. Dublin
    Moves
    12 Feb '21 23:15
    @blood-on-the-tracks said
    No, that is just not true.

John Lennon (and Yoko) invented the phrase 'Instant Karma'

If you can prove otherwise, post a link

Otherwise we are done.
    Grow up. Karma has been around for thousands of years.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 01:06
    @instantkarma777 said
    Yes broccoli will be more expensive and so will cat food but toilet paper will be free because there's so much crap in Britain.
    You’ve been here less than a month spouting off about pretty much everything. But interestingly on 7th Feb you said this:

”Make your points quickly and clearly without rambling and insulting people's nationality or gender or intelligence.”
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 03:38
    I didn't vote in the referendum about leaving the E.U. I will never live in Europe again, so it's none of my business what the U.K.'s exact nuts and bolts relationship with the rest of the continent is. What definitely has been a shocker is the deeply vitriolic and often highly personalized derision and denunciations that the losing Remain side has been levelling at the Brexit side these last few years, far more vituperative - and far more of it - than the bitter barbs going in the other direction.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 03:57
    @fmf said
    I didn't vote in the referendum about leaving the E.U. I will never live in Europe again, so it's none of my business what the U.K.'s exact nuts and bolts relationship with the rest of the continent is. What definitely has been a shocker is the deeply vitriolic and often highly personalized derision and denunciations that the losing Remain side has been levelling at the Brexit ...[text shortened]... rs, far more vituperative - and far more of it - than the bitter barbs going in the other direction.
    You go on about why you don't care, and then go on about why you do care.

Typical.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 04:01
    @very-rusty said
    What is a Calabrese?
    a broccoli (Brassica oleracea italica) having a greenish terminal head and similar lateral heads that develop after the terminal one is cut.

-VR
    We know.

Glad you learned something.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 05:201 edit
    @suzianne said
    You go on about why you don't care, and then go on about why you do care.

Typical.
    Perhaps what I said simply went over your head.

I would have been a Remainer if I were still back home but I felt the outcome of the referendum was none of my business since I am not resident in the UK and never again will be. So I did not try to exercise my right to vote.

What I then commented on was the disappointing nature of the discourse in the public domain in the U.K. and, indeed, in any other parts of the world where Britons tangle with each other ~ like in bars and cafes where I live.

Maybe you should read what I wrote again and not be in such a hurry to blurt out something grotty and feebleminded in reply. Your response to my perspective is nothing other than very low calibre forum banter.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 06:29
    @fmf said
    Perhaps what I said simply went over your head.

I would have been a Remainer if I were still back home but I felt the outcome of the referendum was none of my business since I am not resident in the UK and never again will be. So I did not try to exercise my right to vote.

What I then commented on was the disappointing nature of the discourse in the public domain in the U ...[text shortened]... inded in reply. Your response to my perspective is nothing other than very low calibre forum banter.
    And your reply smells like your favorite charge to levy against others.

Scorn for scorn's sake.

Thanks for playing.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 06:44
    @suzianne said
    And your reply smells like your favorite charge to levy against others.Scorn for scorn's sake..
    Nothing of the sort. If you are unaware of the nature of the public discourse among Britons over the issue of leaving the E.U. over the last few years, then maybe this thread isn't for you. Your banter is a swing and a miss, Suzianne.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 09:05
    @suzianne said
    And your reply smells like your favorite charge to levy against others.

Scorn for scorn's sake.

Thanks for playing.
    Your insistence of reflecting FMF words to you back at him is quite pathetic.

He points out your seemingly constant anger, you call it back at him. He points out your seemingly constant scorn for scorn’s sake, you call it back at him.

Why not look at his posts and target something specific about them, or about him, or about your evidence based perception of his real character flaws, instead of this silly back-at-ya sort of VR style of play.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 09:08
    @instantkarma777 said

This leaving of the EU is causing them all sorts of headaches the biggest one being Northern Ireland.
    You don’t think Northern Ireland has been a”headache” for the UK government for the last 100 years, just since 1st January 2021?
  15. Dublin
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 10:02
    @divegeester said
    You don’t think Northern Ireland has been a”headache” for the UK government for the last 100 years, just since 1st January 2021?
    Ireland has always been a headache for Britain ever since Britain invaded us .

But all things pass and now your empire is gone.

The thing is most brits still carry on like they still have an empire and they still rule the waves when they clearly don't.
    As for Brexit, well that's just the British mentality. They don't like johnny foreigner and they don't like being told what to do.

That's the main reason why they left.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree