General Forum

General Forum

  1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35765
    01 Aug '14 15:551 edit
    Tired of threads disappearing before you even get to read what's going on?

    Tired of skillfully blasting your forum nemesis only to see them snivel like a weasel to the mods and get it deleted?

    Tired of watching posters make accusation after accusation of other posters while couching their phrases in such a way as to not seem like they're saying what you *know* they're saying and then denying that's what they meant?

    Tired of watching mealy-mouthed cowards bad-mouthing anyone and everyone and *never* getting banned?

    Well then, post it here! That's right, let's show that meanness has its place and we will not be denied! And while we're at it, let's have a little poll and try to guess how soon *this* thread will be deleted too!

    And hey, while we're at it, make an extremely offensive post and let's see if they actually have the freaking guts to ban ANYone and let's see exactly how bad it has to be before they finally take action! Fun for all can be had here so post here today to avoid missing out on all the fun!
  2. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    01 Aug '14 15:59
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Tired of threads disappearing before you even get to read what's going on?

    Tired of skillfully blasting your forum nemesis only to see them snivel like a weasel to the mods and get it deleted?

    Tired of watching posters make accusation after accusation of other posters while couching their phrases in such a way as to not seem like they're saying what y ...[text shortened]... ake action! Fun for all can be had here so post here today to avoid missing out on all the fun!
    i know why joseph 6969 s thread got deleted.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35765
    01 Aug '14 16:021 edit
    Originally posted by redbadger
    i know why joseph 6969 s thread got deleted.
    (Pssssst, no one cares why that one got deleted. It was a dead thread walking.)
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97073
    01 Aug '14 16:03
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Tired of threads disappearing before you even get to read what's going on?

    Tired of skillfully blasting your forum nemesis only to see them snivel like a weasel to the mods and get it deleted?

    Tired of watching posters make accusation after accusation of other posters while couching their phrases in such a way as to not seem like they're saying what y ...[text shortened]... ake action! Fun for all can be had here so post here today to avoid missing out on all the fun!
    I got tired reading this but hey I'll give it a go. Actually I give most things a go..."Don't knock it till ya try it." OK let's see, extremely offensive eh? Hmmmmm! I got it. "Alright guys listen they won't be expecting this. Joe you double up on the right side with Phil and Bronco...ya I know three wide receivers on the same side is unusual. That's the idea. Then Ben you stay back of me and a bit to my left. When Ernie snaps the ball I'll fake a pass towards Bronco and hand it off to you and you head to the left behind Bubba. They'll never expect us to be so offensive...Break".
  5. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    01 Aug '14 16:07
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I got tired reading this but hey I'll give it a go. Actually I give most things a go..."Don't knock it till ya try it." OK let's see, extremely offensive eh? Hmmmmm! I got it. "Alright guys listen they won't be expecting this. Joe you double up on the right side with Phil and Bronco...ya I know three wide receivers on the same side is unusual. That's ...[text shortened]... you and you head to the left behind Bubba. They'll never expect us to be so offensive...Break".
    i found that totally offensive and think u should get a week ban from the help forum
  6. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    01 Aug '14 16:56
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Tired of skillfully blasting your forum nemesis only to see them snivel like a weasel to the mods and get it deleted?
    What threads have been deleted in recent days and ~ in your opinion ~ at who's behest?
  7. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    01 Aug '14 17:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    What threads have been deleted in recent days and ~ in your opinion ~ at who's behest?
    2 threads pertaining to joseph6969
  8. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88256
    01 Aug '14 17:12
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Tired of threads disappearing before you even get to read what's going on?

    Tired of skillfully blasting your forum nemesis only to see them snivel like a weasel to the mods and get it deleted?

    Tired of watching posters make accusation after accusation of other posters while couching their phrases in such a way as to not seem like they're saying what y ...[text shortened]... ake action! Fun for all can be had here so post here today to avoid missing out on all the fun!
    TOGTFO
  9. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    01 Aug '14 17:15
    Originally posted by divegeester
    TOGTFO
    Exactly
  10. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    01 Aug '14 17:17
    Originally posted by redbadger
    2 threads pertaining to joseph6969
    If so, then how could ~ according to Suzianne ~ the person who reported the "joseph6969 threads" be described as being "Tired of skilfully blasting [their] forum nemesis only to see them snivel like a weasel to the mods and get it deleted"? The theory seems bizarre.
  11. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    01 Aug '14 17:18
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And while we're at it, let's have a little poll and try to guess how soon *this* thread will be deleted too!
    Who is it you think is going to delete this thread?
  12. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    01 Aug '14 17:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    If so, then how could ~ according to Suzianne ~ the person who reported the "joseph6969 threads" be described as being "Tired of skilfully blasting [their] forum nemesis only to see them snivel like a weasel to the mods and get it deleted"? The theory seems bizarre.
    I know both threads were deleted 1 was mine 1 was his the moderator e mailed me to inform me his posts were offensive.
  13. Joined
    02 Jun '06
    Moves
    115470
    01 Aug '14 17:28
    Redbadger is a chess cheater
  14. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88256
    01 Aug '14 17:42
    Originally posted by larry newell
    Redbadger is a chess cheater
    That is a serious accusation in the context of this site; do you have some evidence to support it?
  15. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    01 Aug '14 17:44
    Originally posted by divegeester
    That is a serious accusation in the context of this site; do you have some evidence to support it?
    he thinks I am joseph6969 who has had 2 threads removed and I reckon he will be removed shortly.
Back to Top