1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 08:15
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Yeah, I knew you'd coming crawling back to me. Ha, and Suzi thought she could lure you away from me... she isn't man enough, you need a real man to talk to. Yeah.

ugh... I have to go now, I'm starting to make myself sick
    I don't understand what your beef is here; FMF is explaining to you what happened to those other threads and that another poster seems to think it was him who did it in order to cover his tracks for doing something wrong in those threads. You have a clear response, so what is making you "sick?
  2. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 08:54
    Is this RHP's version of The Purge?
  3. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 08:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    There have been ~ I think ~ three threads deleted in the past few days, two about Grampy Bobby - both started by him - and another started by Joseph6969 whose language on the first page undoubtedly doomed his thread.

Suzianne seems to be under the impression that I somehow deleted these threads in order to "cover [my] tracks" even though I am a non-subscribe ...[text shortened]... ms and have done so for the better part of a decade. Therefore her theory strikes me as bizarre.
    As a non-sub you can still alert the mods. I have done it twice successfully with RJ.

You just don't want to.

😉
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 09:132 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    There have been ~ I think ~ three threads deleted in the past few days, two about Grampy Bobby - both started by him - and another started by Joseph6969 whose language on the first page undoubtedly doomed his thread.

Suzianne seems to be under the impression that I somehow deleted these threads in order to "cover [my] tracks" even though I am a non-subscribe ...[text shortened]... ms and have done so for the better part of a decade. Therefore her theory strikes me as bizarre.
    cover your tracks? Lol thats hilarious, perhaps you should consider a career at Foxford university where you can study cunning! and replete with your bushy tail brush over your nefarious posting tracks! Suzzianne is wired to da moon! Robbie 2great and Badger 2awesome have certified her so.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 09:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    cover your tracks? Lol thats hilarious, perhaps you should consider a career at Foxford university where you can study cunning! and replete with your bushy tail brush over your nefarious posting tracks! Suzzianne is wired to da moon! Robbie 2great and Badger 2awesome have certified her so.
    Ive been wondering, how come you and the redbadger are suddenly such good friends, what's that about then? Are you trying to convert him?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 09:58
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    As a non-sub you can still alert the mods. I have done it twice successfully with RJ.

You just don't want to.

😉
    About 4-5 years ago I once alerted a post that was written by a chess opponent when he was really drunk. I think that's the only time I did it. I have never tried to get a thread taken down. You know how it is with me and free speech! 😉
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 12:551 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Ive been wondering, how come you and the redbadger are suddenly such good friends, what's that about then? Are you trying to convert him?
    Yes! He is in the shaolin temple now practicing nunchakus blindfolded. One must never assume that a blind man cannot see.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 13:43
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    ugh... I have to go now, I'm starting to make myself sick
    Most of your posts are total bullshlt. This one, at least, provides an accurate medical diagnosis.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 14:00
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Most of your posts are total bullshlt. This one, at least, provides an accurate medical diagnosis.
    By Dr. "Who"?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 15:07
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Its all nonsense Andrew, surely you know that? Why differentiate between one brand of nonsense than another.
  11. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 15:35
    how do you define good friends, and convert me to what a JW I may have been a JW for years.
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 18:37
    Its all nonsense Andrew, surely you know that? Why differentiate between one brand of nonsense than another.
    Bingo! Dr. carrobie has correctly diagnosed the problem. Too much exposure to nonsense will eventually take its toll.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 18:59
    One must never assume that a blind man cannot see.
    Of course not my weasly friend; you yourself are fully sighed and yet quite blind.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 18:59
    Originally posted by redbadger
    how do you define good friends, and convert me to what a JW I may have been a JW for years.
    I doubt it.
  15. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 19:01
    I doubt it.
    ya never know

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree