Bring it!

Bring it!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
I think I am more known for sticking doggedly to the topic and the content of others posts and for not responding in kind when there are personal insults flying around. It rubs some people up the wrong way sometimes, I realize, and they can on occasion end up deflecting by accusing me of 'going personal' when it just isn't so.
No, you are known for concentrating on minutia to the utter disregard of the topic at hand. Misdirection, as I said.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
If I had to guess, I'd say that Suzianne had all four threads removed, and this unfortunate fifth thread with
all her irrational protests and personal attacks is no more than a pathetic attempt to cover her tracks.
You still fail to grasp exactly why I started this thread?

Doesn't surprise me. As we have seen so far, some people will never acknowledge their own guilt, even when it is shoved in their faces.

And that's why the previous threads were deleted, because the guilt got way too obvious.

Private apology is all well and good, because it doesn't take guts. Public apology? Never.

Read a book!

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
You still fail to grasp exactly why I started this thread?

Doesn't surprise me. As we have seen so far, some people will never acknowledge their own guilt, even when it is shoved in their faces.

And that's why the previous threads were deleted, because the guilt got way too obvious.

Private apology is all well and good, because it doesn't take guts. Public apology? Never.
The threads were removed because they dealt with a member's personal information.

What private apology are you referring to?

F

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
No, you are known for concentrating on minutia to the utter disregard of the topic at hand. Misdirection, as I said.
I think I am known for zeroing in on the heart of the matter or on a fatal flaw in what's been said and then being tenacious in the face of ad hominems and efforts to misdirect me. 🙂

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
04 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I think I am known for zeroing in on the heart of the matter or on a fatal flaw in what's been said and then being tenacious in the face of ad hominems and efforts to misdirect me. 🙂
So you're kind of like a super hero, right? You know, fighting for truth and justice and what have you. Hey, you know what? Superman had a big letter "S" on his chest. The "S" stands for Superman. His chest is probably big enough to hold the whole name, but it still makes more sense just to put a big letter "S" there. Everyone knows what it means. Anyway, you call yourself the Scourge of Windbags (that's a good super hero name) so you could wear a uniform with a cape and the letters SOW sewn onto your chest. I don't mean sewn onto the skin of your chest, I mean on the front of the uniform. You don't have to do it right away, give it some thought first...

F

Moves
04 Aug 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
So you're kind of like a super hero, right? You know, fighting for truth and justice and what have you. [...]
Not at all. I just argue my corner on various matters and explore the corners that others argue. Just like other people here do.

F

Moves
04 Aug 14

Anyway, you call yourself the Scourge of Windbags (that's a good super hero name) so you could wear a uniform with a cape and the letters SOW sewn onto your chest. I don't mean sewn onto the skin of your chest, I mean on the front of the uniform. You don't have to do it right away, give it some thought first...
You post a bit like you feel scourged yourself, it seems. 🙂

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
04 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
You post a bit like you feel scourged yourself, it seems. 🙂
*kinky*

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
04 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Not at all. I just argue my corner on various matters and explore the corners that others argue. Just like other people here do.
You're too modest.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
04 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
The people who call me a "troll" tend to be those I've tackled about contradictions and inaccuracies in the content of their posts and where I have persisted even after deflections and evasions.
So in other words, you are saying to them "I am like rubber and you are like glue..."

F

Moves
04 Aug 14

So in other words, you are saying to them "I am like rubber and you are like glue..."
No I am saying that mostly the people who call me a "troll" do so because they've got bent out of shape in a straight forward discussion.

F

Moves
04 Aug 14

You're too modest.
Indeed, FMF is. And his modesty sometimes rubs lesser beings up the wrong way. 😉

Moves
04 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Indeed, FMF is. And his modesty sometimes rubs lesser beings up the wrong way. 😉
OK, OK no more rubbing of anyone's anything.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
04 Aug 14

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
OK, OK no more rubbing of anyone's anything.
cmon stees they are both clits

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
04 Aug 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
The threads were removed because they dealt with a member's personal information.

She said private apology... if it's private then it's none of your business.

finish your bottle and go back to sleep