Bring it!

Bring it!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
what a winsome gift it is, to see ourselves they way others see us.
The people who call me a "troll" tend to be those I've tackled about contradictions and inaccuracies in the content of their posts and where I have persisted even after deflections and evasions.

rc

Moves
03 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
The people who call me a "troll" tend to be those I've tackled about contradictions and inaccuracies in the content of their posts and where I have persisted even after deflections and evasions.
and yet only a few days ago i was reading a vintage thread where you accused Scriabin of and I quote,

. . . . .looking for the opportunity to talk about yourself at great length and to dish out various shades of intellectual rebuke to many of those engaging with you.

After which you were soundly rebuked with a plethora of adjectives ranging from slimy, self-involved and green eyed to a pathetic wreck of a person without one shred of decency.

Now this is most interesting for your claim is that you recieve abuse as a direct consequence of your 'dogged determination', and tackling 'contradictions and inaccuracies', yet here you received them for self evidently ignoring the entire content of those first four pages and well, 'getting personal'.

F

Moves
03 Aug 14

and yet only a few days ago i was reading a vintage thread where you accused Scriabin of and I quote,

. . . . .looking for the opportunity to talk about yourself at great length and to dish out various shades of intellectual rebuke to many of those engaging with you.

After which you were soundly rebuked with a plethora of adjectives ranging fr ...[text shortened]... lf evidently ignoring the entire content of those first four pages and well, 'getting personal'.
That was five years ago and my advice to Scriabin was [1] stop asking for people's advice and then sneering at the advice when it was forthcoming, and [2] to not sue his son's psychiatrist. My advice was some of the best on-the-nail stuff that he received on that thread.

rc

Moves
03 Aug 14
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
That was five years ago and my advice to Scriabin was [1] stop asking for people's advice and then sneering at the advice when it was forthcoming, and [2] to not sue his son's psychiatrist. My advice was some of the best on-the-nail stuff that he received on that thread.
and yet you felt it necessary to assume that he was looking for the opportunity to 'talk about himself at great length', a rather cynical personal attack FMF, so while you are no doubt noted for your dogged determinism to root out every last vestige of contradiction and inaccuracy there may be a rather unsavory predilection towards 'getting personal', more than you realize or are willing to admit. Perhaps others are simply more 'upfront', about it, who can say?

If you wish to have conversation, please ratchet your instinctive focus away from personalities to Truth and its Opposition. - Grandpa Bobby to FMF

F

Moves
03 Aug 14

and yet you felt it necessary to assume that he was looking for the opportunity to 'talk about himself at great length', a rather cynical personal attack FMF, ...
He was taking the opportunity to talk about himself, about his daughter, about his wife, about his relationship with his daughter, about his relationship with his wife, he took the opportunity to talk about his own state of mind and about his personal decision about whether to sue his son's psychiatrist, as well as about his personal disagreements with his wife and daughter over this question. He asked for his fellow posters' advice and analysis so I gave him some.

rc

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
He was taking the opportunity to talk about himself, about his daughter, about his wife, about his relationship with his daughter, about his relationship with his wife, he took the opportunity to talk about his own state of mind and about his personal decision about whether to sue his son's psychiatrist, as well as about his personal disagreements with his wife ...[text shortened]... ter over this question. He asked for his fellow posters' advice and analysis so I gave him some.
The thread was about a moral dilemma as I recall, he was giving background on the situation in a very candid and open manner.

F

Moves
03 Aug 14
1 edit

[you are] someone who has attained 'legendary troll', status by making a career of 'going personal' [...]
I've posted on this site more than 30,000 times over a period of 7-8 years. If you are to make a case that I have "made a career out of going personal" you'll have to come up with something more than some posts on a thread from 2009.

F

Moves
03 Aug 14

The thread was about a moral dilemma as I recall, he was giving background on the situation in a very candid and open manner.
He asked for advice. So I gave him some candid and open advice. And I was bang on target, I reckon. 🙂

rc

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
I've posted on this site more than 30,000 times over a period of 7-8 years. If you are to make a case that I have a "made a career out of going personal" you'll have to come up with something more than some posts on a thread from 2009.
When Scriabin posts a moral dilemma he is facing, he is engaging in attention seeking and talking at great length about himself, when i posted a list of the abuse that i have been called on the forums, you termed it self seeking too, when Grandpa Bobby posts a poem, you term it smelling his own farts and thats simply three instance i can think of immediately.

I wouldn't mind FMF if you simply came out and admitted that you have engaged in getting personal as the next man, but this thin halo of respectability that you are wearing is too much.

F

Moves
03 Aug 14

When Scriabin posts a moral dilemma he is facing, he is engaging in attention seeking and talking at great length about himself, when i posted a list of the abuse that i have been called on the forums, you termed it self seeking too, when Grandpa Bobby posts a poem, you term it smelling his own farts and thats simply three instance i can think of imm ...[text shortened]... personal as the next man, but this thin halo of respectability that you are wearing is too much.
You missed your chance to state your opinion about my opinion on that Scriabain thread five years ago. Here it is by the way, for those who don't know what's being discussed: Thread 113951

Read a book!

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Did you read those two threads I mentioned before they were deleted? I am inclined to believe the moderators themselves deleted them, perhaps unprompted ~ seeing as there was a TOS issue. I wonder if this crossed Suzianne's mind before she wrote the OP for this "Bring it!" thread.
If I had to guess, I'd say that Suzianne had all four threads removed, and this unfortunate fifth thread with
all her irrational protests and personal attacks is no more than a pathetic attempt to cover her tracks.

rc

Moves
03 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
If I had to guess, I'd say that Suzianne had all four threads removed, and this unfortunate fifth thread with
all her irrational protests and personal attacks is no more than a pathetic attempt to cover her tracks.
tis a great pity she doesnt have a bushy tail and never studied cunning at Foxford University 😀

D

St. Peter's

Moves
03 Aug 14

Tired of Suzianne. 😞
tired of she's-a-man

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by Doward
tired of she's-a-man
216 games. Who are you again? Rebel without a clue, I'd guess.

And not someone who can judge me, that's for certain.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Aug 14

You know why the threads were deleted. All it takes is one person convincing the mods that they have been unfairly 'exposed'.

And when two people start whining, in one voice, it's almost certain.