Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
This highlight just how wired to the moon you really are. wikileaks has revealed just how cozy the relationship between Mrs Clibnton and the NYT actually is or have you never read any of the hacked emails. Get with it and reel yourself in from orbit.
Okay, genius (yes, I tire of arguing with pinheads), have you ever actually read the New York Times?

rc

Moves
04 Nov 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
Okay, genius (yes, I tire of arguing with pinheads), have you ever actually read the New York Times?
pinheads? bwahaha, yes I have read some articles! as a top notch media analyst I get them on my feed from Google news. I have also had the misfortune of reading the New York Post.

Read a book!

Moves
04 Nov 16

The NYT is a reliable source because its ancient and millions of people believe it. If you cannot see the logically fallacious nature of your reply...
Like the Bible?

F

Moves
04 Nov 16

zing!

Read a book!

Moves
04 Nov 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Rather generous of you. I would've just called him an idiot and moved on.
He's not smart enough to be an idiot.

rc

Moves
04 Nov 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
zing!
its not a zing at all, people don't advocate the Bible because millions of people believe in it, millions of people think its codswallop too. Oh dear your zing seems to have been rather more of a flatulent fluff.

Read a book!

Moves
04 Nov 16

pinheads? bwahaha, yes I have read some articles! as a top notch media analyst I get them on my feed from Google news.
Google news? That explains a lot.

rc

Moves
04 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
He's not smart enough to be an idiot.
Actually I think its rather apparent that not only am I smarter than you, more well read, erudite and articulate, I have a better grasp of simple logic and can substantiate the claims I make. However I cannot think of a single occasion where I was so bereft of both substance and reason that I was forced desperately to resort to calling my adversaries idiots. It appears to me to lack both originality and imagination and is really as you may or may not be aware not a reflection of me, but of you. People with a chess rating of less than 1600 should have their own dumbed down forums where they can resort to that sort of thing.

rc

Moves
04 Nov 16
1 edit

Google news? That explains a lot.
really what does it explain?

Read a book!

Moves
04 Nov 16

really what does it explain?
Exactly.

rc

Moves
04 Nov 16

Exactly.
you were telling us what it explains and yet you seem rather incapable of doing just that. What does it explain Randolf?

Read a book!

Moves
04 Nov 16

you were telling us what it explains and yet you seem rather incapable of doing just that. What does it explain Randolf?
You're denser than usual this morning.

What. Does. Google. News. Explain?

rc

Moves
04 Nov 16
5 edits

You're denser than usual this morning.

What. Does. Google. News. Explain?
You were telling us Randolph, were you not. I really have no idea what you are talking about that's why I asked you. What does my use of the Google news app explain. So far you have been unable to tell us a single thing and seem intent on trying to evade telling us through obfuscation and the usual insults to my personal dignity. Are you in yours senses Randolf?

Google news? That explains a lot. - HA

umm you are aware Randolph that google news is simply an andriod app that sources and cites news, like the Financial times, or the New York Times etc etc you were aware of that, right?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Nov 16

Actually I think its rather apparent that not only am I smarter than you, more well read, erudite and articulate, I have a better grasp of simple logic and can substantiate the claims I make.
robbie,
Especially when you are having a few brews, you are the smartest one in the world in your own mind!!!

-VR

rc

Moves
04 Nov 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,
Especially when you are having a few brews, you are the smartest one in the world in your own mind!!!

-VR
Not the world Crusty, the Universe!