Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Pretty damning aren't they. Is that why you could not bring yourself to reference the actual content other than to attempt a rather pathetic ad hominem. Now when I get home I will lay the facts of the matter before you, not that I think you are capable of assimilating reality simply to demonstrate why you are a victim of anti Russian propaganda as is self evident from your text.
One man's "propaganda" is another man's Bible. -- Suzianne

Yes, you can quote me on that.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by Suzianne

I have no intention of quoting you. I do have every intention of mocking you though. :-D

Read a book!

Moves
25 Oct 16

Here are the most revealing emails included in the first half of the Podesta releases.

Clinton’s Goldman Sachs talks, and excerpts from other highly-paid transcripts, which the campaign refused to release during the primaries, were included. The speeches exposed Clinton’s concern for the welfare of Goldman Sachs, Wal-Mart, and other dubious corpor ...[text shortened]... ential document), tough (like an old boot), liberal (like a warmongering neo-con) and two-faced.
What's the source of your pirated laundry list? It sounds like more propaganda from your Russian pals.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
What's the source of your pirated laundry list? It sounds like more propaganda from your Russian pals.
I provided the source, it was an article from that well known Russian propaganda outlet, The Observer! now will you address the concerns. Hillary caught loading Qatar up with zillions of missiles while they give old Bill 1,000,000 dollars for his birthday, obviously just a coincidence, Hillary buying the media with friendly reporters, inserting stories into that DNC mouthpiece the NYT. They make the Gambino crime family look like amateurs.

Read a book!

Moves
25 Oct 16

I provided the source, it was an article from that well known Russian propaganda outlet, The Observer! now will you address the concerns. Hillary caught loading Qatar up with zillions of missiles while they give old Bill 1,000,000 dollars for his birthday, obviously just a coincidence, Hillary buying the media with friendly reporters, inserting stories into that DNC mouthpiece the NYT. They make the Gambino crime family look like amateurs.
Nice work! I'm glad you found an objective source.

The Observer is owned and operated by Jared Kushner, Donald Trump's son-in-law.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 16
5 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne

ok sourpuss, prepare your mind while reality asserts itself!

Why the anti Russian propaganda? ok lets look at whats happening.

No one I think can now deny the Saudi states involvement in acts of terrorism (even Hillary knows this cause she's trying to reel them in) from 9/11 to clandestine support for ISIL. The Saudis are the natural enemy of the Iranians the former being Sunni and the latter being Shia. The question is then why are the Saudis allowed so much leeway and quite frankly its because the US needs the flow of oil and a strong presence in the region, This benefits the Saudis because they are able to operate under this umbrella and pursue their own policies of crushing any kind of resistance to monarchy or alternative forms of governments. The Saudis also buy hordes of American armaments, as well as British ones and it doesn't make good business sense to raise questions about your biggest customers moral, religious or ethical code of conduct.

The whole Syria/Assad thing is because Assad and the Iranians are buddies which the Israelis don't like because of the Iranian nuclear program and feel threatened by it. They cry to America and the Americans start handing out weapons like its confetti to anyone willing to oppose Assad. This brings the Russkies into the game because Assad is there man. Assad is not going anywhere, the Saudis, Americans are beating a dead horse.

Thus the anti Russian propaganda. The Israelis, Saudis and Americans on one side, the Iranians, Russkies and Assad on the other. This is also the reason that the administration refuses to call out Islamic extremism because its biggest buddies, Hillary's best customers the Saudis are up to their neck in it!

Please let reality assert itself.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Nice work! I'm glad you found an objective source.

The Observer is owned and operated by Jared Kushner, Donald Trump's son-in-law.
Yes but it still does not address the content, its merely an attempt to undermine the credibility of the source.

F

Moves
25 Oct 16

Yes but it still does not address the content, its merely an attempt to undermine the credibility of the source.
But isn't that exactly what you do with the BBC time and time again when you don't want to address its content?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
But isn't that exactly what you do with the BBC time and time again when you don't want to address its content?
another vain and predictable attempt at turning what is an interesting topic into a vehicle for you to attack people. How so thoroughly banal.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
25 Oct 16

Gotta say I am totally with robbie on this.
Open your eyes Shepple.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 16
1 edit

Listen to the Captain you scurvy swabs!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 16

Listen to the Captain you scurvy swabs!
robbie,
So, if people agree with you they are fine, it is the ones who have a different point of view than you that you call names. Do you see the way you are? Perhaps you aren't even aware.

Kindest regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
25 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,
So, if people agree with you they are fine, it is the ones who have a different point of view than you that you call names. Do you see the way you are? Perhaps you aren't even aware.

Kindest regards,
-VR
The thread is about the Shillary Clingon, if you have anything worthy to contribute then please do so, if not, then please be quiet.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 16
2 edits

The thread is about the Shillary Clingon, if you have anything worthy to contribute then please do so, if not, then please be quiet.
robbie,
Don't be an idiot, I started the thread, It is actually up to me what I say and when I say it. So you please be quiet, when it comes to name calling. If not just don't bother being involved in the discussion. TRY FOR ONCE TO BE CIVIL~!!~

Kindest Regards,
All the best to your lovely wife, as usual,
Karma still biting your butt, as usual,
You still being an a- hole as usual,
-VR

Read a book!

Moves
25 Oct 16

Give it up, little man, you've had more than your share of whacks at the pinata.

You've offered "facts" about Hillary Clinton supplied by a Donald Trump campaign adviser and a website controlled by Vladimir Putin.

Your credibility in this thread and everywhere else at RHP is zero.

Zero point zero.