Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
26 Oct 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
If you can't prove they're authentic, you're forced to admit they could have been doctored.

Your credibility, as both of us know, is zero.

Zero point zero.
with these doctored emails - Handy Andy

evidence NIL, credibility of the claim - NIL

conclusion : Hillary Zombie and victim of DNC propaganda machine.

treatment : no known cure.

Read a book!

Moves
26 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
with these doctored emails - Handy Andy

evidence NIL, credibility of the claim - NIL

conclusion : Hillary Zombie and victim of DNC propaganda machine.

treatment : no known cure.
Your misguided opinions are worthless. Your integrity is dubious. Your credibility is zero point zero.

rc

Moves
26 Oct 16
1 edit

Your misguided opinions are worthless. Your integrity is dubious. Your credibility is zero point zero.
wow thats desperate, you are morally, intellectually, logically, evidentially bankrupt!

Read a book!

Moves
26 Oct 16

My inability to provide evidence that they are authentic is not in anyway connected with the claim that you made and cannot substantiate, that the emails are doctored, so you will provide the evidence for your claim.
The emails were stolen by Russia, fed to WikiLeaks. an anti-Clinton website, and dumped on the public to enhance Trump's chances in the election.

Were you born yesterday?

Read a book!

Moves
26 Oct 16

wow thats desperate, you are morally, intellectually, logically, evidentially bankrupt!
Famous last words?

Moves
26 Oct 16

Famous last words?
OK, I'm in. How about this: "Et tu, Brute?"

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Oct 16

dude i don't even read your texts any more, they are empty, a sad reflection of their creator.
ROFLMAO...robbie, robbie, Do you understand how ludicrous your statement sounds? If you didn't read my texts you wouldn't be giving an answer. A Lame one at that. I almost feel sorry for you....Almost! 😛

Please give my regards to your lovely wife, poor women what she must have to contend with on a daily basis.

Karma is still biting your butt,
You are still getting slapped around the forum,
One would think you would figure out when to be quiet,
Kindest Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
26 Oct 16
2 edits

The emails were stolen by Russia, fed to WikiLeaks. an anti-Clinton website, and dumped on the public to enhance Trump's chances in the election.

Were you born yesterday?
That may be the case but it is not proof that they were doctored Randers my man! Just be more careful when making truth claims that's all, otherwise you will get toasted.

rc

Moves
26 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
ROFLMAO...robbie, robbie, Do you understand how ludicrous your statement sounds? If you didn't read my texts you wouldn't be giving an answer. A Lame one at that. I almost feel sorry for you....Almost! 😛

Please give my regards to your lovely wife, poor women what she must have to contend with on a daily basis.

Karma is still biting your butt,
You ...[text shortened]... around the forum,
One would think you would figure out when to be quiet,
Kindest Regards,
-VR
Yesterday I was in reflective mood and yearning for meaning, there was none to be found, today I feel a little bit lighter so I am prepared to pan through whatever scant meaning your posts may contain regardless if its slim pickins!

Read a book!

Moves
26 Oct 16

That may be the case but it is not proof that they were doctored Randers my man! Just be more careful when making truth claims that's all, otherwise you will get toasted.
Toasted with hot air? Thanks for the warning.

rc

Moves
26 Oct 16
1 edit

Toasted with hot air? Thanks for the warning.
You did it to yourself making claims you had not a snowballs chance of being able to substantiate. As soon as that happens all someone has to do is ask for evidence and you are left looking like a well spanked flounder fish thrashing about the forum. Its a chess site, logic trumps everything. You canny win them all Anders! 😵

Read a book!

Moves
27 Oct 16

You did it to yourself making claims you had not a snowballs chance of being able to substantiate. As soon as that happens all someone has to do is ask for evidence and you are left looking like a well spanked flounder fish thrashing about the forum. Its a chess site, logic trumps everything. You canny win them all Anders! 😵
The users and abusers of the world will always have an edge as long as they have ignorant and misinformed people like you around.

Read a book!

Moves
27 Oct 16

By the way, I concede nothing. I still believe the stolen emails were doctored.

B
Not Gone Yet

STALKER ALERT!!

Moves
27 Oct 16

I'm voting for Hillary, but not because I despise her opponent.

I like Hillary.
HandyAndy's in love...
JK. 😉

B
Not Gone Yet

STALKER ALERT!!

Moves
27 Oct 16

Just realized This is on page 10, and I quoted something from page 1. I feel like such a looser right now.