Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

Clinton Trump 3rd Debate

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Give it up, little man, you've had more than your share of whacks at the pinata.

You've offered "facts" about Hillary Clinton supplied by a Donald Trump campaign adviser and a website controlled by Vladimir Putin.

Your credibility in this thread and everywhere else at RHP is zero.

Zero point zero.
oh dear, reality still unable to assert itself that is why you have no answer to any of the content that was produced. No answer to,

Why American armaments exports to Qatar multiplied a thousandfold after Bill was presented with $1,000,000 dollars while his wife was Secretary of State

Why she sought to influence 'friendly media' and directly inserted stories into the liberal mouthpiece the NYT.

why she was unable to recognize confidential documents despite receiving 20,000 or more cables that were labeled confidential,

No I suggest you give it up. This feeble effort, the entire summation of your reasoning was to call into question the credibility or bias of the source. A plastic, transparent, predictable and willfully ignorant ad hominem that seeks to ignore the entire content of the text and here you are pontificating to others about credibility, I mock your stance and every other Hillary Zombie that feeds their minds on nothing but cookie cutter echo chamber media sources to the point where they are unable and unwilling to assimilate reality.

Thankyou for proving my point, I could have done it without you but still, it was pleasant to have your participation.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,
Don't be an idiot, I started the thread, It is actually up to me what I say and when I say it. So you please be quiet, when it comes to name calling. If not just don't bother being involved in the discussion. TRY FOR ONCE TO BE CIVIL~!!~

Kindest Regards,
All the best to your lovely wife, as usual,
Karma still biting your butt, as usual,
You still being an a- hole as usual,
-VR
Unworthy of serious comment, the thread is now about Hillary Zombies that are unwilling and incapable of assimilating reality. You got something to say about that, then fine, no, then please spare me.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 16
2 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Unworthy of serious comment, the thread is now about Hillary Zombies that are unwilling and incapable of assimilating reality. You got something to say about that, then fine, no, then please spare me.
robbie,
Then you keep it about Hillory and Trump, and cut all the foolishness out with the name calling. you sound like a 10 year old, and that is an insult to most 10 year olds. Thankfully we have none that are suppose to be on this site.

We are all getting a little tired of your insults, or should I say bored? Yes I think bored would be the better word. You've already ruined what may have been a good thread.

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
25 Oct 16

oh dear, reality still unable to assert itself that is why you have no answer to any of the content that was produced. No answer to,

Why American armaments exports to Qatar multiplied a thousandfold after Bill was presented with $1,000,000 dollars while his wife was Secretary of State

Why she sought to influence 'friendly media' and directly ...[text shortened]... y point, I could have done it without you but still, it was pleasant to have your participation.
Zero point zero

m

Moves
25 Oct 16

ok sourpuss, prepare your mind while reality asserts itself!

Why the anti Russian propaganda? ok lets look at whats happening.

No one I think can now deny the Saudi states involvement in acts of terrorism (even Hillary knows this cause she's trying to reel them in) from 9/11 to clandestine support for ISIL. The Saudis are the natural enemy of ...[text shortened]... ary's best customers the Saudis are up to their neck in it!

Please let reality assert itself.
Reasonably accurate but the analysis needs to go much deeper than that.
There are enough experts on middle east politics to go around.

I certainly am no expert and I don't pretend to be one.

But in my most humble opinion, this entire current mess started when some guy set himself on fire in Tunisia a few years back.

The west (not just the US for those who like to blame America for everything) thought this could be a opening to replace dictatorships with democracy throughout the Middle East.

A terribly misguided strategy as it turns out !!

m

Moves
25 Oct 16

robbie,
Then you keep it about Hillory and Trump, and cut all the foolishness out with the name calling. you sound like a 10 year old, and that is an insult to most 10 year olds. Thankfully we have none that are suppose to be on this site.

We are all getting a little tired of your insults, or should I say bored? Yes I think bored would be the better word. You've already ruined what may have been a good thread.

-VR
Carrobie's just as bad here as he is in the clan forum.

Though I do think his baby talk is worse over there. 😀

rc

Moves
25 Oct 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Reasonably accurate but the analysis needs to go much deeper than that.
There are enough experts on middle east politics to go around.

I certainly am no expert and I don't pretend to be one.

But in my most humble opinion, this entire current mess started when some guy set himself on fire in Tunisia a few years back.

The west (not just the US for ...[text shortened]... with democracy throughout the Middle East.

A terribly misguided strategy as it turns out !!

Please just stop, stop there, for your own sake.

First of all there has been momentous events in the Arab world before. During the 50s and 60s you had a collection of military coups and nationalist uprisings that brought leaders like Al Nasser or Gaddafi in Libya to power. These were extremely threatening to monarchies like the Saudis. The real danger to these monarchies is that the Arab spring could foment alternative forms of government, thats why they are supportive of every conservative element and are prepared to fund extremist Islamic forces because it prevents even a semblance of democracy from ever gaining ground. Hillary knows this but her and Bill are into the Saudis for millions of dollars and its good business for Lockheed Martin and their shareholders.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 16

Zero point zero
more empty rhetoric!

rc

Moves
25 Oct 16

robbie,

-VR
I resurrected your doomed thread, you have contributed nada but your usual whinging. When are you going to contribute something other than this nothingness Crusty?

m

Moves
25 Oct 16

Please just stop, stop there, for your own sake.

First of all there has been momentous events in the Arab world before. During the 50s and 60s you had a collection of military coups and nationalist uprisings that brou ...[text shortened]... Saudis for millions of dollars and its good business for Lockheed Martin and their shareholders.
We could go back centuries if you like.
That's why I said that neither you or I are experts on middle east politics.
Of course you pretend to be one !

Note that I did make a reference to "current mess" with emphasis on "current" !!

I assume you saw that when you did your cut/paste.

m

Moves
25 Oct 16

I resurrected your doomed thread, you have contributed nada but your usual whinging. When are you going to contribute something other than this nothingness Crusty?
We can always lose count of the useless threads you started in the clan forums !!

Hmmmmm ???? 🙄

rc

Moves
25 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by mghrn55
We could go back centuries if you like.
That's why I said that neither you or I are experts on middle east politics.
Of course you pretend to be one !

Note that I did make a reference to "current mess" with emphasis on "current" !!

I assume you saw that when you did your cut/paste.
I have not pretended to be anything, all i have done is reiterate what I presume is common knowledge and your attempt to vilify me for doing so is shallow.

Read a book!

Moves
25 Oct 16

I have not pretended to be anything, all i have done is reiterate what I presume is common knowledge and your attempt to vilify me for doing so is shallow.
Zero point zero

m

Moves
25 Oct 16
1 edit

I wasn't vilifying you.
But I guess I misjudged the thickness of your skin. 😀

rc

Moves
25 Oct 16
1 edit

Zero point zero
I wonder if repeating it will make it so.