15 Jan '21 17:51

Removed by poster

2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 17:58
    @divegeester said
    Trev33’s not a fan of mine since the Brexit vote or whenever, but he’s one of the straight guys in here.

Likes weird holidays though.
    I don't know much about little 't', except I regret having done something for him many years ago, which he turned out not to appreciate at all.

-VR
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 19:07
    @divegeester said
    Trev33’s not a fan of mine since the Brexit vote or whenever, but he’s one of the straight guys in here.

Likes weird holidays though.
    How are you feeling about Brexit now btw?
  4. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 19:12
    @trev33 said
    Don't do it Trev or you'll be sent to debates forum and not allowed to return until you've made somebody reconsider something or stop repeating themselves and that could be....
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 19:23
    @suzianne said
    "That thread" was not the huge deal you claim it was, it was barely noticed by the rank-and-file club members, and was in no way the catalyst for this "current division". You've done far more to foment this division than "that thread" ever did. Facts don't lie, but people often do, especially if they believe they have something to gain by putting others down.
    Of course, it would be nicer if either or indeed any of you could keep your club spats on the club boards where they belong, and not let all the twisted-knickered-petty-club-officer highschool drama spill over into the rest of the forums.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 19:35
    @shallow-blue said
    Of course, it would be nicer if either or indeed any of you could keep your club spats on the club boards where they belong, and not let all the twisted-knickered-petty-club-officer highschool drama spill over into the rest of the forums.
    Fair point.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 19:39
    @relentless-red said
    Don't do it Trev or you'll be sent to debates forum and not allowed to return until you've made somebody reconsider something or stop repeating themselves and that could be....
    Can I interest you in some rotten Scottish fish?
  8. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 20:17
    @trev33 said
    Can I interest you in some rotten Scottish fish?
    I'd have to complete too much paperwork before I could take delivery.

Oops. (I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it)
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 20:57
    @trev33 said
    Very happy.

Not at all concerned about the fish import issues which I know all you euroloosers are clinging to like a drowning man to a lifesaver.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 20:581 edit
    @shallow-blue said
    Maybe if you were here more often than once every six months, your complaint might carry some gravitas.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 21:00
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Fair point.
    No it isn’t, but I don’t expect you to see that in the slightest.

Least of all because you absolutely wanted to keep your crappy thread secret.

Ghost of a Douche
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 21:01
    @relentless-red said
    I'd have to complete too much paperwork before I could take delivery.

Oops. (I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it)
    How many times do you losers need to lose before you understand the difference between strategy and tactics.
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 21:12
    @divegeester said
    Very happy.

Not at all concerned about the fish import issues which I know all you euroloosers are clinging to like a drowning man to a lifesaver.
    Euroloosers? 😂 I think that’s why we fell out or whatever, you take the subject personally.

The thing is a mess, 5 years on and they couldn’t agree on some very basic things and get organised. Happy to hear that people in N. Ireland will be able to apply for the new European health card without the union flag though 😉

A lot of pettiness going on, not sure if the ham sandwiches story was true or the bbc just trying to push its Anti brexit stance though.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 21:22
    @trev33 said
    Euroloosers? 😂 I think that’s why we fell out or whatever, you take the subject personally.
    I seem to remember you calling me a “twat” just before you unfriended me on Facebook.

Yes the Remainer mindset is one of bitter losership. A mindset that clings to any media negativity like a drowning man clings to a lifesaver. It’s pathetic.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 21:241 edit
    @trev33 said
    The thing is a mess, 5 years on and they couldn’t agree on some very basic things and get organised.
    No it isn’t. There is a trade deal in place.

There are reports from fishermen of EU officials creating strife at borders. It’s to be expected until more stringent local applications are enforced.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree