Sounds to be about your speed little 't'! 😉

-VR
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 00:59
    @divegeester said
    That was largely the case before Ghost of a Duck created this current division via that thread in his club.
    "That thread" was not the huge deal you claim it was, it was barely noticed by the rank-and-file club members, and was in no way the catalyst for this "current division". You've done far more to foment this division than "that thread" ever did. Facts don't lie, but people often do, especially if they believe they have something to gain by putting others down.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 13:211 edit
    @suzianne said
    "That thread" was not the huge deal you claim it was, it was barely noticed by the rank-and-file club members, and was in no way the catalyst for this "current division". You've done far more to foment this division than "that thread" ever did. Facts don't lie, but people often do, especially if they believe they have something to gain by putting others down.
    Of course everyone else is innocent right Suzie Q?

You keep commenting on things and adding fuel to the fire!

-VR
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 16:391 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Facepalm.

If you quote a post that has been alerted (as you did above) your own post will also receive an alert.

This is not new information. Try it.
    Ok I’ll try it.

Nope, you are making it up.
    I alerted your post which I’m replying to and mine isnt auto-alerted.

You, alerted that other post of mine, and you got spotted by both Tre33 and me. How interesting that you feel the need to lie about it.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 16:431 edit
    @suzianne said
    What a pity that your tub-thumping righteous indignation doesn’t extent to me being lied about in a private club.

I’ve only got to challenge one of your flakey buddies and you meltdown into a screeching harpy of scorn-filled anger.

You’re ridiculous.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 16:452 edits
    @suzianne said
    "That thread" was not the huge deal you claim it was
    The thread is a cowardly tissue of deliberate lies and misrepresentation by person who was admitted into the real lives of people who trusted him.

The intent of the author, ghost of a douche, was to galvanise a group of people into a forum clique around him, and against myself and FMF. He succeeded, except that it’s backfired.

You have no idea what you’re on about.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 16:47
    @trev33 said
    Not possible to look bad when addressing you old crusty balls... Maybe there's a toilet nearby you can stick your own head in? Preferably unflushed.
    Little 't', I am not even going to alert this post. Good for others to see what kind of character you have! 😉

-VR
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 17:21
    @divegeester said

You, alerted that other post of mine, and you got spotted by both Tre33 and me. How interesting that you feel the need to lie about it.
    No, I didn't.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 17:24
    @divegeester said
    The thread is a cowardly tissue of deliberate lies and misrepresentation by person who was admitted into the real lives of people who trusted him.

The intent of the author, ghost of a douche, was to galvanise a group of people into a forum clique around him, and against myself and FMF. He succeeded, except that it’s backfired.

You have no idea what you’re on about.
    That has the makings of a great work of fiction.

(Perhaps get a ghost writer).
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 17:38
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    No, I didn't.
    I’d like to believe you ghost of a douche, but seeing as how you are clearly a casual liar about so many thing things, it’s difficult for me to take you seriously.

Even if I wanted to...
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 17:40

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 17:41
    @divegeester said
    Ok I’ll try it.

Nope, you are making it up.
    I alerted your post which I’m replying to and mine isnt auto-alerted.

I don’t know who alerted what and don’t care, your post was alerted first though.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 17:451 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    So you are saying your character has been pointed out to you little 't'!

That kind of says it all doesn't it?

Not trying to add fuel to the fire but just an observation.

-VR
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 17:45
    @trev33 said
    I don’t know who alerted what and don’t care, your post was alerted first though.
    I’m not interested in thumbs or alerts, I’m interested in the forum/pub psychology going on behind it all. The weasel ways, the casual lies, the cliquey lack of principle.

And of course, the dispersion of hobnobs (sic)
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 17:48
    @very-rusty said
    So you are saying your character has been pointed out to you little 't'!

That kind of says it all doesn't it?

-VR
    Trev33’s not a fan of mine since the Brexit vote or whenever, but he’s one of the straight guys in here.

Likes weird holidays though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree