Everything will be okay.

Everything will be okay.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Mar 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Are you familiar with 'On the Buses'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCEkI-JV9Eo
Actually no, I did take a look at the U-Tube which I rarely do, it is pretty funny I must say. I loved the British comedy "Are you being served" !!

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
21 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
Actually no, I did take a look at the U-Tube which I rarely do, it is pretty funny I must say. I loved the British comedy "Are you being served" !!

-VR
Both are classics.

Moves
21 Mar 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
We will get through this. Stay calm, keep yourself busy around the house and garden, keep your distance from others where possible, wash your hands regularly, shop responsibly, make sure any elderly or vulnerable people you know have everything they need.
...and when we've all survived this, we'll have killed off everything worth surviving for. Welcome to the post-China-plague deadlands.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
21 Mar 20

@shallow-blue said
...and when we've all survived this, we'll have killed off everything worth surviving for. Welcome to the post-China-plague deadlands.
I think next year is going to be a great year. Things will come back and we will really appreciate them.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Mar 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think next year is going to be a great year. Things will come back and we will really appreciate them.
This is what everyone has to do "STAY POSITIVE", think positive, or worry yourself to an early death, it is really people's choice.

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
21 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
This is what everyone has to do "STAY POSITIVE", think positive, or worry yourself to an early death, it is really people's choice.

-VR
I would strongly recommend people don't spend all day watching the news.

I've started to listen to more music.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Mar 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I would strongly recommend people don't spend all day watching the news.

I've started to listen to more music.
You are right it is everywhere even on the radio, can't seem to get away from it.....

-VR

SRB

Moves
22 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
You are right it is everywhere even on the radio, can't seem to get away from it.....

-VR
Watch old familiar movies that feel like old friends.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Mar 20

@petewxyz said
Just what I did last night watched some movies, one of the the story of Gordie Howe (He was a great hockey player in his day, and ended up playing with his two sons in the WHA and played until he was 52 He came out of retirement so he could play with his two sons.)

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Mar 20

@petewxyz said
Any particular film you have in mind?

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
22 Mar 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I believe in Spring!

SRB

Moves
22 Mar 20

@torunn said
Any particular film you have in mind?
Time for something really lightweight that makes me smile. I'm thinking possibly Beverley Hills Cop. I just have to hear the music from the start and I smile!

E

Moves
22 Mar 20

@petewxyz

I saw the B and thought you were going to say Benny Hill. My dad loved watching that show.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
22 Mar 20

I'm watching old Batman re-runs

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Mar 20

I used to enjoy "Yes Prime Minister".