Great Big Stees

Great Big Stees

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Oct 18

he is to nice for his own good... needs to cultivate a bitter and twisted persona like most of the rabble on this site....just saying.

Moves
20 Oct 18

@badradger said
he is to nice for his own good... needs to cultivate a bitter and twisted persona like most of the rabble on this site....just saying.
Unfortunately for me, "A leopard can't change it's spots". πŸ€”...or can they? πŸ˜‰

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Oct 18

@great-big-stees said
Unfortunately for me, "A leopard can't change it's spots". πŸ€”...or can they? πŸ˜‰
Lets face it Stees you are a LEGEND

Moves
20 Oct 18

@badradger said
Lets face it Stees you are a LEGEND
Hang on a sec...aren't legends, legends after they're dead? OMG am I dead? 😲 πŸ™„

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
20 Oct 18

@great-big-stees said
Hang on a sec...aren't legends, legends after they're dead? OMG am I dead? 😲 πŸ™„
Not yet, and we are happy for it.

Read a book!

Moves
20 Oct 18

@great-big-stees said
Great Big Stees = Biggest Eaters

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Oct 18
1 edit

@badradger said
I stand corrected seems some of us can start Threads about people without it being removed by a Moderator!!! πŸ˜‰ Point Proven here! πŸ˜›

GBS....Never had an issue with him...ok, so he is one of the few. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
20 Oct 18
1 edit

GBS is no good right down to his rotten core. He will lie to you, cheat you and steal from you.
A true Canadian treasure for sure! Pffffftttt...
Hell, give the swine a trophy when you get done putting hickies on his stinkin' arse.

By the way GBS, it's your move in our game.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Oct 18

@very-rusty said
I stand corrected seems some of us can start Threads about people without it being removed by a Moderator!!! πŸ˜‰ Point Proven here! πŸ˜›

GBS....Never had an issue with him...ok, so he is one of the few. πŸ˜‰

-VR
doth tell , it appears I have missed something.

Moves
20 Oct 18

@mudfinger said
GBS is no good right down to his rotten core. He will lie to you, cheat you and steal from you.
Hell, give the swine a trophy when you get done putting hickies on his stinkin' arse.

Why am I not surprised? BTW, I've moved in our game. I see you fly a Canadian flag. Where do you reside?...in Canada.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Oct 18

@mudfinger said

You sound a little like a jilted lover. πŸ˜›

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Oct 18

@great-big-stees said
Why am I not surprised? BTW, I've moved in our game. I see you fly a Canadian flag. Where do you reside?...in Canada.
He isn't even from Canada, pretending to be one! FACT!!!

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Oct 18

A friend

Moves
20 Oct 18

@divegeester said
A friend
Back at ya Dive.

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
20 Oct 18

@great-big-stees said
Southern Canada. I've renamed the lower 48.