guns

guns

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
I am saying yours and robbie's banter is dreary and childish. It belongs on the Clans Forum, although robbie has been behaving like this on the Spirituality Forum for years. πŸ™‚
I think I have said one thing to him - EVER?! lol

I wouldn't exactly call that "banter."

rc

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by Landisqueen170
I think I have said one thing to him - EVER?! lol

I wouldn't exactly call that "banter."
A rather inconvenient truth for that Real housewife of RHP, the FMF.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
19 Nov 15

I think the increased activity in the general forum is great! It's alive again!
All we have had for years was word games and a couple of ankle biters running around nipping at other member's heels.
It's much more interesting now and I hope all of you stick around, regardless of what other forums may come and go!

rc

Moves
19 Nov 15
2 edits

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Shall we tell the forum what you did Stardweasel?

Starweasel grassed me in to the moderator because I changed her text from, 'you are soooo rumbled', to, 'you are sooo awesome' and I was given a twenty four hour forum ban because of the innocuous little bit of fun. At the time i was playing a game with Stardweasel at her insistence and I resigned the game although i a completely winning position because personally i don't like grassbaggs. This brought me great satisfaction and I waved the two faced Starweasel goodbye with tears of joy in my eyes knowing that she had the face of Buddha but the heart of a daemon!

F

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
A rather inconvenient truth for that Real housewife of RHP, the FMF.
Same wasn't-funny-the-first-time catchphrase/epithet ground out for maybe the 100th time: CHECK. πŸ˜•

Take it to the Clans Forum. πŸ˜‰

rc

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
Same wasn't-funny-the-first-time catchphrase/epithet ground out for maybe the 100th time: CHECK. πŸ˜•

Take it to the Clans Forum. πŸ˜‰
take your bitchin to the bitchin forum yah real housewife of RHP.

F

Moves
19 Nov 15

take your bitchin to the bitchin forum yah real housewife of RHP.
The 101st time. Two posts in a row.

Moves
19 Nov 15
2 edits

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Nov 15

Why don't you try making some friends jeester instead of using the forum to vent your negativity, its not so difficult.
What you do when you "make friends" here, I see compromising one's principles to ingratiate yourself with another poster you don't normally get along with, in order to gain numbers in an argument.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Nov 15

Maybe Stardweeb can be your friend?
I thought you and Startreader were newly found best buddies?

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
19 Nov 15

Moves
19 Nov 15

rc

Moves
19 Nov 15
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Its good to hear you confess Starweasel, the guilt must have been burdensome for you to carry these last few days! There are far worse instances on these boards that do not suffer the authors to be banned and you out of naught but pure malice decided to treacherously betray someone that you had attempted to befriend! Yes indeed the face of Buddha but the heart of a daemon! I give and take like most people here, but i do not befriend people and then betray them! even my enemies like divesgeester know that I am very loyal to my friends. Its a great pity the same cannot be said of you!

rc

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I thought you and Startreader were newly found best buddies?
Yes until she ruthlessly betrayed my trust! Probably not the first friend she has betrayed either! who knows how many others she has betrayed?

Moves
19 Nov 15