guns

guns

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by radioactive69
You must have a big willy. It's the ones with the small willies that need a gun to compensate for their lack of equipment.

Nice to know you're not a redneck Lemon. Some of your fellow countrymen think it's cool to be packing.
You're not exactly going to be able to defend yourself with a big "willy".

What are you gonna do, beat someone over the head with it?

Sorry. Just wondering if we can get back to the topic.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by Landisqueen170
Suzianne has always been friendly and polite to me. She speaks her mind without hesitation...I see that as a positive. I also appreciate and "get" her humor...must be a "woman thing..." πŸ˜‰
Thanks for your kind words. I think we "get" each other because we're both not just women, but American women. Not to be racist or anything (hopefully cutting off that wagon train before it gets here), but I think people from the same culture do "get" each other in a way that two from different cultures might not. Plus, women understand things that men do not. πŸ˜‰

F

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
I think people from the same culture do "get" each other in a way that two from different cultures might not.
Maybe more experience of other cultures ~ travel, work etc. ~ would have done you some good. πŸ˜‰

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by landisqueen170
I will take a siesta from this place if and when things become too negative or hateful. I lose interest quickly at that point...
Will you write another exit monologue, or just copy/paste the last one to save time?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Thanks for your kind words. I think we "get" each other because we're both not just women, but American women. Not to be racist or anything (hopefully cutting off that wagon train before it gets here), but I think people from the same culture do "get" each other in a way that two from different cultures might not. Plus, women understand things that men do not. πŸ˜‰
A bit like Robbie carrobie and Galveston75 "get each other" eh?

rc

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by divegeester
A bit like Robbie carrobie and Galveston75 "get each other" eh?
Why don't you try making some friends jeester instead of using the forum to vent your negativity, its not so difficult.

F

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Why don't you try making some friends jeester instead of using the forum to vent your negativity, its not so difficult.
Ah this takes me back... Todmorden C of E primary school... playground... 1970...

rc

Moves
19 Nov 15
4 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Ah this takes me back... Todmorden C of E primary school... playground... 1970...
Pulling little girls pony tails is no sport for all conquering heroes like you and divesgeester, surely you would be better off playing in the Wendy house?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
Battle of the Roses?

F

Moves
19 Nov 15

Pulling little girls pony tails is no sport for all conquering heroes like you and divesgeester, surely you would be better off playing in the Wendy house?
No, I meant that silly little jibes like yours evoked memories of primary school, robbie. πŸ˜‰

F

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Battle of the Roses?
The leg of the journey from Rochdale to Oldham was a bit of a battle sometimes. πŸ™‚

rc

Moves
19 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
No, I meant that silly little jibes like yours evoked memories of primary school, robbie. πŸ˜‰
Did you have difficulty making friends there too FMF?

F

Moves
19 Nov 15

Did you have difficulty making friends there too FMF?
Where?

rc

Moves
19 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
Where?
At your primary school?

F

Moves
19 Nov 15

At your primary school?
Who's trying to turn remarks about making-friends and not-making-friends into silly little jibes? It's you, not me.