09 Feb '10
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 12:411 edit
  4. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 12:431 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I don't see his prejudices either, drewnogal.

Some of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Clashing opinions are fine and healthy, and often get heated, but to personal attack this soldier crosses a line. He (along with some of your very own soldiers) is willing to go and do whatever must be done to protect our civilized way of life and you mock him? Hurl insults at him?

I can see nothing hateful about what he has written ...quite the contrary. And to paint him as a gun wielding crazy redneck is deplorable. Nothing that he wrote suggests that.

I hope two particular posters publicly apologize for their comments or at the very least, do so in a PM.

I, for one, am extremely grateful to any man or woman willing to defend our nation, and those of our allies, to their last breath. Given Friday's most tragic events, more than likely, our nations will all contribute troops in the near future.

Shame on anyone who is not thankful to every last one of them.
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 12:44
    Originally posted by Startreader
    It's a standard joke. America will get there. Eventually.

And then say they won the war.
    THAT IS BECAUSE WE ALWAYS DO, and we are always called, and there is a reason for that. We have the biggest guns!!!!! Our country is needed everywhere. But it's good you have the liberty to run your mouth about America.
  6. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 12:461 edit
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Learn to read dear.
    what a well thought out, clever post

personally, I think Drewnogal CAN read...

I suspect you do too...oh, therein lies your razor sharp wit
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 12:58
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    THAT IS BECAUSE WE ALWAYS DO, and we are always called, and there is a reason for that. We have the biggest guns!!!!! Our country is needed everywhere. But it's good you have the liberty to run your mouth about America.
    how many gun owners in america actually go to war? did the usa win in vietnam?
    the old usa world peace keepers is a joke, do you only defend countries that have oil or is that just a coincidence?

if you have as many guns as accounts on here, well thats a scary thought
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 13:06
    Originally posted by Landisqueen170
    I don't see his prejudices either, drewnogal.

Some of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Clashing opinions are fine and healthy, and often get heated, but to personal attack this soldier crosses a line. He (along with some of your very own soldiers) is willing to go and do whatever must be done to protect our civilized way of life and you mo ...[text shortened]... te troops in the near future.

Shame on anyone who is not thankful to every last one of them.
    So tell me big mouth. Do you believe that the right to bear arms is a good or bad thing? Not in relation to war, as in everyday ordinary people.

Now firstly you need to get your facts straight. I did not attack your soldier friend in relation to him being a soldier. I have members of my own family that are in the army and are currently serving overseas. I applaud soldiers for the service they commit to their countries.

What I do deplore however is people crapping on about the right to carry a gun and how this right could have averted the recent tragedy in Paris. Mentality like this is what leads to violence. People carrying guns leads to more violence. In Australia when you have a disagreement you use your fists. Not saying I condone violence of this nature but it's a sight better than setting the argument with guns.

Now it's probably time you went down to the cellar to oil and clean your gun collection. Never know when you might need it to protect yourself from terrorists.
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 13:101 edit
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Is there a playing fair in war?

You certainly taught the Japs that there's not. 200,00 civilian women and children can vouch for that

Oh....sorry .....they can't.......they're were incinerated by your nuclear bombs.
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 13:16
    I go on the assumption that most people do not tell the truth in a forum

I do respect most who have served
  11. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 13:16
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    So tell me big mouth. Do you believe that the right to bear arms is a good or bad thing? Not in relation to war, as in everyday ordinary people.

Now firstly you need to get your facts straight. I did not attack your soldier friend in relation to him being a soldier. I have members of my own family that are in the army and are currently serving overs ...[text shortened]... lean your gun collection. Never know when you might need it to protect yourself from terrorists.
    You and your buddy personally insulted him and you know it.
    It is there for anyone who cares to read it.
    I suggest they don't.

And you have family serving? Even more appalling.

Do the right thing and apologize.

I don't care to share my opinions on gun ownership with you.
  12. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 13:17
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    I go on the assumption that most people do not tell the truth in a forum

I do respect most who have served
    Give me a break.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 13:191 edit
    Drewnogal you legend! First anti-metallica recruit, what an honour, welcome to the family, anyone hassles you, let us know, we take care of them.
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 13:27
    Give me a break.
    what did I post that makes you need a break?
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 13:28
    You and your buddy personally insulted him and you know it.
    It is there for anyone who cares to read it.
    I suggest they don't.

And you have family serving? Even more appalling.

Do the right thing and apologize.

I don't care to share my opinions on gun ownership with you.
    Sorry love. I only apologise when I mean it. No need here. Go clean your gun or something.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree