1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    10 Jun '14 19:41
    "The Dark Lake" -Anthea Carson (1800 ish USCF player too as well as artist)
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    10 Jun '14 19:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Its retribution for what they did to the Barron, they treated him with disrespect, a fellow artist and poet just like you and I! just a ragged clown chasing shadows, until he was gunned down! Russ held the gun to his head, subscribe or be banned! but the Barron would not conform to his evil mind ray and vigorously resisting reincarnated himself in a ...[text shortened]... n until ruthlessly smoked out by super girl and the cowboy! I hold them personally responsible!
    Thread 159611

you have a gift, give it up...
  3. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    10 Jun '14 19:521 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    My Family and Other Animals

Right lolof?
    Yes, it's a lovely book - one of the best I've read. I would recommend everybody to read it.
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    10 Jun '14 19:54
    No but i have issues with people who are humorless and cannot mind their own business. Why you feel the necessity to cast your disparaging shadow upon some poor ragged clown with your gelid tentacles intent on strangling the humanity out of him i cannot say, but i merrily skip upon my way gleeful in the knowledge that even such a great darkness cannot overcome even a flickering light. 😵
    Eh, Rob, I thought I told you Isopropyl is for EXTERNAL use only. You can't drink the stuff... Understand??
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '14 19:56
    Originally posted by rookie54
    Thread 159611

you have a gift, give it up...
    Must I parade my literary genius like a disheveled hawker peddling his wares from house to house in a smackdown literary wrestling competition? I cannot, i am too afraid of failure my poet cousin. There is no gift, there is just relationships, thats all that matters.
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    10 Jun '14 19:58
    Must I parade my literary genius like a disheveled hawker peddling his wares from house to house in a smackdown literary wrestling competition? I cannot, i am too afraid of failure my poet cousin. There is no gift, there is just relationships, thats all that matters.
    "A man that ain't never afraid is a fool." James Arness as Marshall Matthew Dillon

Face your fears, look them in the eyes and kick em in the nuts.
    Then move on my friend.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '14 20:05
    Are you actually going to rec a book or just continue to masturbate your way through another one of my threads?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '14 20:091 edit
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Eh, Rob, I thought I told you Isopropyl is for EXTERNAL use only. You can't drink the stuff... Understand??
    Desperate times my son! there is treachery afoot!

But id just like to say that

Shantaram, by a convicted Australian bank robber who escaped to Mumbai is a pretty awesome read.
  9. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 02:18
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I like SiFi
    Any book with A. C. Clarke's name on it.
  10. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 11:03
    'Avenger', political thriller novel by Frederick Forsyth published 2003.
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 12:55
    ...like a disheveled hawker peddling his wares from house to house....
    Second nature for you, Watchtower Boy.
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 12:59
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you actually going to rec a book or just continue to masturbate your way through another one of my threads?
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Are-You-There-God-Margaret/dp/0307745686/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1402491538&sr=8-2&keywords=are+you+there+god
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 13:322 edits
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Second nature for you, Watchtower Boy.
    Actually i wear a pure new wool suit by Yves Saint Laurent, from the designer room of Ralph Slaters, Glasgow, silk tie and cotton shirt, when i step out I'm like a style explosion, a style tsunami, devastating and unstoppable. . . . .dem chicks dig a sharp dressed man. 😵
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 13:46
    Classic sci-fi: Lucifer's Hammer
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 15:17
    "Losing Nelson" by Barry Unsworth.

"This Boy's Life" by Tobias Wolff.

"What a Carve Up!" by Jonathan Coe.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree