1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 May '19 13:19
    In fact I would like a honour roll.

But with the current Concept it is not doable. We would really Need a strictly only one poster thread. There could be threads to discuss the Merits of candidates and even threads to vote if that would be the way to go. But we can't have an open thread where everybody is just Posting as "Hall of Fame" or "Honour Roll".

People set up their own Webspaces in the past to provide threads with good Content.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 May '19 13:32
    @ponderable said

But with the current Concept it is not doable. We would really Need a strictly only one poster thread. There could be threads to discuss the Merits of candidates and even threads to vote if that would be the way to go. But we can't have an open thread where everybody is just Posting as "Hall of Fame" or "Honour Roll".

People set up their own Webspaces in the past to provide threads with good Content.
    Great idea! Would it be restricted to notable members who passed away and/or those who dropped out?
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 May '19 13:43
    @handyandy said
    Pulling those rusty chains again, tough guy? I'm sorry for asking such a difficult question.
    Not a diffictul one Andy, a silly question!!!

-VR
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 May '19 13:43
    @ponderable said

I like the original OP idea!!!

-VR
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 May '19 14:44
    @handyandy said
    Great idea! Would it be restricted to notable members who passed away and/or those who dropped out?
    That would be a viable Option imho.
  6. Joined
    28 Jul '07
    Moves
    28 May '19 15:40
    @very-rusty said
    No Andy, the question you're asking is silly, you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. Move along!!! 😉 😛

-VR
    Pot. Kettle. Black.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 May '19 15:47
    @neilarini said
    Pot. Kettle. Black.
    LOL....Fits perfectly!!!

-VR
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 May '19 17:04
    @very-rusty said
    I like the original OP idea!!!
    The OP mentions two departed members, one of whom had more detractors than admirers. This could present a dilemma. How would you handle it?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 May '19 17:131 edit
    @handyandy said
    The OP mentions two departed members, one of whom had more detractors than admirers. This could present a dilemma. How would you handle it?
    Ask you to politely stay out of the thread, and keep your comments to yourself!!! 😛 😉

You are only giving your own opinion, many of the new posters don't even know who GB was!!! Not all of the older posters were detractors. 😉

-VR
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 May '19 17:21
    @very-rusty said
    You are only giving your own opinion, many of the new posters don't even know who GB was!!! Not all of the older posters were detractors.
    Whose opinion are you giving?
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 May '19 17:24
    @very-rusty said
    Ask you to politely stay out of the thread, and keep your comments to yourself!!!
    Who died and made you boss?
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 May '19 17:24
    @handyandy said
    Whose opinion are you giving?
    My self of course Andy, unlike you I speak for myself, and from what I saw back in the day GB had many friends. Lots of us who he chatted with in P.M.'s or e-mails, weren't you one of them???

-VR
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 May '19 17:25
    @handyandy said
    Who died and made you boss?
    Obviously not you, Andy!!! 😛 😉

-VR
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 May '19 17:40
    @very-rusty said
    Ask you to politely stay out of the thread, and keep your comments to yourself!!!
    Ask you to chew on this for awhile: You can dish it out but you can't take it.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 May '19 17:431 edit
    @handyandy said
    Ask you to chew on this for awhile: You can dish it out but you can't take it.
    Now, you went hurt my feelings, I thought I was doing a pretty good job both ways!!! 😛 😉

You always were the one who couldn't take it Andy, some things never change!!! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree