1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 May '19 00:46
    @very-rusty said
    YUP....I was still on track Andy....You said we don't know if he has passed or was still living. Then got all off track with your childish name calling!!!
    At that point of the thread, I had urged coquette to proceed with plans for the tribute to Bobby and others. You jumped in and demanded that I prove Bobby was alive (!). I asked if you disapproved of coquette's idea but you refused to answer. The thread quickly descended to insults and rancor spurred by your usual hostility. You can lie and squirm all you want, but it was you who killed the thread.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    29 May '19 01:29
    Any chance that you two could go quiet for a while and let other people put the thread back on track by making nominations, please?
    {this is a rhetorical question - the last thing needed here is a response}
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 May '19 05:28
    @kewpie said
    Any chance that you two could go quiet for a while and let other people put the thread back on track by making nominations, please?
    {this is a rhetorical question - the last thing needed here is a response}
    OK, seeing as you are going to conduct yourself in such a subtle way and engage in self-promotion like this, but not blatantly so, and for your overall voice-of-reasonism and endurance, I nominate you - Kewpie - to the RHP General Forum Honour Roll
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    29 May '19 05:36
    @ponderable said
    In fact I would like a honour roll.

But with the current Concept it is not doable. We would really Need a strictly only one poster thread. There could be threads to discuss the Merits of candidates and even threads to vote if that would be the way to go. But we can't have an open thread where everybody is just Posting as "Hall of Fame" or "Honour Roll".

People set up their own Webspaces in the past to provide threads with good Content.
    A thread was started in mike's honour; it carried on for quite some time and was politely and well-contributed to. I can't now recall the thread title (somebody help me out here).
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    29 May '19 05:50
    @fmf said
    OK, seeing as you are going to conduct yourself in such a subtle way and engage in self-promotion like this, but not blatantly so, and for your overall voice-of-reasonism and endurance, I nominate you - Kewpie - to the RHP General Forum Honour Roll
    You can't do that, I'm still here.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 May '19 06:23
    @kewpie said
    You can't do that, I'm still here.
    One has to be 'not here' to be on an honour roll?
  7. Gothenburg
    Moves
    29 May '19 06:51
    @fmf said
    Was there a player called 'noodles' or some similar name? She was very much appreciated by everyone, it seemed.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '19 07:15
    @fmf said
    Perhaps the ideal scenario for the rollee is to not be here and be presumed dead, but actually have won the lottery and be on a beach somewhere in good heath and surrounded good things.
  9. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    29 May '19 07:15
    @torunn said
    She was very much appreciated by everyone,.
    I very much doubt that.
  10. Gothenburg
    Moves
    29 May '19 07:28
    @the-gravedigger said
    I very much doubt that.
    You do...? I was new to the forums at that time but I had the impression she was popular, witty.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 May '19 07:43
    @torunn said
    Was there a player called 'noodles' or some similar name? She was very much appreciated by everyone, it seemed.
    nordlys?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '19 07:44
    @fmf said
    nordlys?
    Yes

@Nordlys
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '19 07:46
    @torunn said
    You do...? I was new to the forums at that time but I had the impression she was popular, witty.
    She was, she’s a connection of mine elsewhere actually. A very talented, humorous and charming lady.
  14. Gothenburg
    Moves
    29 May '19 07:462 edits
    @divegeester said
    Yes

@Nordlys
    That's right. Haven't seen her around for some years. She was an artist, I believe.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 May '19 08:27
    @fmf said
    nordlys?
    Nordlys
    Rating 1686

Standard User
    Last moved 1968 days 10 hours and 55 minutes ago

Yes, I had forgotten about her. I believe she would be high on the honor roll.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree