If you travelled 400 yrs into the future

If you travelled 400 yrs into the future

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
27 Mar 21

@trev33 said
In 400 years there won't be any humans left on earth.
In 400 years there wouldn’t be any of my genes left in her DNA.

IP

Moves
28 Mar 21

@divegeester said
Yeah, about 15 or so generations down the road the genetic line would be so far diluted I don't think it would count as incest. Go for it.

Probably someone cleverer than I could work out the % genetic similarity over a given number of generations. I mean we're most of us part Neandertal, does this mean that we couldn't have sexual relations with a hot Neandertal babe if we happened upon one? Perish the thought.

Read a book!

Moves
28 Mar 21

@indonesia-phil said
Yeah, about 15 or so generations down the road the genetic line would be so far diluted I don't think it would count as incest. Go for it.

Probably someone cleverer than I could work out the % genetic similarity over a given number of generations. I mean we're most of us part Neandertal, does this mean that we couldn't have sexual relations with a hot Neandertal babe if we happened upon one? Perish the thought.
All my girlfriends are Neanderthals. I'll send one in your direction as soon as the pandemic eases up.

Moves
28 Mar 21

@handyandy said
All my girlfriends are Neanderthals. I'll send one in your direction as soon as the pandemic eases up.
No one wants your sloppy seconds.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
28 Mar 21

@divegeester said
and everyone will be microchipped with their genome info just to be sure 🙂

IP

Moves
28 Mar 21

@handyandy said
I wonder what happened to them all? We shared a planet with them for a few tens of thousands of years, they were bigger and stronger than us weedy homo sapiens, and yet they died out. Maybe they refused to wear masks and social - distance during a pandemic.

Moves
28 Mar 21

@indonesia-phil said
Hold my beer...

Moves
28 Mar 21

@indonesia-phil said
Surely we all share the same DNA as Adam and Eve anyway, so it’s incest all the way back...?

Moves
28 Mar 21

@indonesia-phil said
I wonder what happened to them all? We shared a planet with them for a few tens of thousands of years, they were bigger and stronger than us weedy homo sapiens, and yet they died out.
Like Americans generally.

IP

Moves
28 Mar 21

@divegeester said
Surely we all share the same DNA as Adam and Eve anyway, so it’s incest all the way back...?
Genetically we also have quite a bit in common with Brussels Sprouts, so we're all cannibals, really, even vegetarians. (But that's no excuse for not eating your sprouts)

Moves
28 Mar 21

@indonesia-phil said
Genetically we also have quite a bit in common with Brussels Sprouts, so we're all cannibals, really, even vegetarians. (But that's no excuse for not eating your sprouts)
Pancakes and Yorkshire Puddings are made of the same star-stuff.

IP

Moves
28 Mar 21

@divegeester said
Pancakes and Yorkshire Puddings are made of the same star-stuff.
We are what we eat.

Moves
28 Mar 21

@indonesia-phil said
We are what we eat.
I am very much Yorkshire Pudding then!

Gothenburg

Moves
28 Mar 21

@indonesia-phil said
I wonder what happened to them all? We shared a planet with them for a few tens of thousands of years, they were bigger and stronger than us weedy homo sapiens, and yet they died out. Maybe they refused to wear masks and social - distance during a pandemic.
Homo sapiens destroy everything that come in their way... 🙄

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Mar 21

@very-rusty said
Here is the original question k-11

You travelled 400 years into the future and saw the most beautiful woman you've ever seen, who falls in love in with you. You then find out she's a distant grand-daughter of yours.

Would you have relations with her?

What do you think was meant, if not of a sexual nature?

-VR
well youwould have relations with her some dead & long gone but relations non the less.I wonder if she had any loo roll left from my 2020 covid stockpile?