If you travelled 400 yrs into the future

If you travelled 400 yrs into the future

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Mar 21
1 edit

@relentless-red said
In the jungle the trick is to listen out for a monkey with a Yorkshire accent. They will soon lead you to their pudding stash (or just follow the call of the happen as maybe bird).
LOL....I'll keep that silly advice in mind if ever lost in the Jungle red.

I am thinking there is a good possibility I'd starve following your advice! šŸ˜› šŸ˜‰

-VR

Alekhine's Gun

šŸ¤” Bolton

Moves
29 Mar 21
1 edit

@very-rusty said
I am not from England as you can see I speak a version of English! šŸ˜› šŸ˜‰ My man if your lost in the jungle you have lots of food all around you, may not be to your liking but it is all there. šŸ˜‰ Personally I'd sooner be lost in the woods. I could survive a very long time there.

-VR
Not when somebody painted blue [edit] naked makes a Canoe out of your head you couldn'tšŸš¬

IP

Moves
30 Mar 21

@relentless-red said
In the jungle the trick is to listen out for a monkey with a Yorkshire accent. They will soon lead you to their pudding stash (or just follow the call of the happen as maybe bird).
Ah, I see you are well versed in jungle survival techniques. The difficulty sometimes is distinguishing between the Yorkshire and Lancashire accents; if they're singing George Formby songs you know you're in the wrong place. Mind you, it might be worth staying for a listen....

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Mar 21

@indonesia-phil said
Ah, I see you are well versed in jungle survival techniques. The difficulty sometimes is distinguishing between the Yorkshire and Lancashire accents; if they're singing George Formby songs you know you're in the wrong place. Mind you, it might be worth staying for a listen....
Phil nice of you to play along but you will not find either in the jungle!!! šŸ˜› šŸ˜‰

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Mar 21

@hells-caretaker said
Not when somebody painted blue [edit] naked makes a Canoe out of your head you couldn'tšŸš¬
h-c that would be impossible my head isn't as big as yours! šŸ˜› šŸ™‚

-VR

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
30 Mar 21

This is obliquely related to the OP...I drove my Sunday School teachers upside down with the question of Adam and Eve...if they were really the first people on earth and had sons and daughters, doesn’t that mean that the siblings committed incest (or perish the thought of Adam with his daughters) in order to produce the next generation? I would then ask them if Eve was really made from Adam’s rib, wouldn’t that be some form of auto-erotica happening...

It was lots of fun to blow their minds just before I was ushered back to the sanctuary where I could be dealt with by “higher authorities “

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Mar 21

@hakima said
This is obliquely related to the OP...I drove my Sunday School teachers upside down with the question of Adam and Eve...if they were really the first people on earth and had sons and daughters, doesn’t that mean that the siblings committed incest (or perish the thought of Adam with his daughters) in order to produce the next generation? I would then ask them if Eve was really ...[text shortened]... just before I was ushered back to the sanctuary where I could be dealt with by “higher authorities “
I asked the Priest the same question. He turned beat read in the face and said some things are unexplained. In my opinion lots of things are unexplained.

-VR

SRB

Moves
30 Mar 21
1 edit

@indonesia-phil said
Ha, now you know why we think of you all as Cockneys (apart from the Queen and Dick Van Dyke, even I can tell that they sound different).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Mar 21

@relentless-red said
Ha, now you know why we think of you all as Cockneys (apart from the Queen and Dick Van Dyke, even I can tell that they sound different).
We are already past all that, we are no into the off spring of Adam and Eve, and possible incest.

-VR

IP

Moves
30 Mar 21

@relentless-red said
Cor blimey, love a duck, caught me out there me old China.

SRB

Moves
31 Mar 21

@indonesia-phil said
Cor blimey, love a duck, caught me out there me old China.
You can impersonate the Queen all you like, but I know you're not royalty.