1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 Mar '21 18:08
    @divegeester said
    Surely we all share the same DNA as Adam and Eve anyway, so it’s incest all the way back...?
    It's turtles all the way down.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Mar '21 18:11

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 Mar '21 20:58
    @trev33 said
    No one wants your sloppy seconds.
    Are you filling in for Rusty today?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Mar '21 20:592 edits
    @handyandy said
    Are you filling in for Rusty today?
    LOL@ Andy, do you like poking sleeping bears too? 😛 😉

Not even something "Very Rusty" would say! 😉

Wait what a silly thing for me to say as you can't run that fast anymore. I still wrestle the smaller cubs. 😉

-VR
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 Mar '21 21:25
    @very-rusty said
    I still wrestle the smaller cubs.
    Do the police know about you?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Mar '21 21:291 edit
    @handyandy said
    Do the police know about you?
    Yes, they always send 3 cars when coming to my house Andy....LOL....!!!

Damn animal warden tipped them off! 😛 🙂

-VR
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 Mar '21 21:32
    @very-rusty said
    Yes, they always send 3 cars when coming to my house Andy....LOL....!!!
    LOL!!! Do they catch you wrestling with those "little cubs"?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Mar '21 21:393 edits
    @handyandy said
    LOL!!! Do they catch you wrestling with those "little cubs"?
    No, damn animal warden did and he called the cops on me. I told him we were only playing. He told me I might hurt one of them and he would have to phone the police! I was surprised when a big van showed up and 3 Police cars. People told me that the Van is all padded in side and there is a lock on the outside of the double back doors no window in back or on the sides. 😉 I think they thought they might be dealing with a crazy person or someone very dangerous......LOL....

The male cub can weigh up to 70 pounds. Brown bears are considerably larger with year-old female cubs weighing about 100 pounds and males weighing up to 200 pounds. 🙂

-VR
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 Mar '21 21:58
    @very-rusty said
    No, damn animal warden did and he called the cops on me. I told him we were only playing. He told me I might hurt one of them and he would have to phone the police! I was surprised when a big van showed up and 3 Police cars. People told me that the Van is all padded in side and there is a lock on the outside of the double back doors no window in back or on the sides. 😉 I think they thought they might be dealing with a crazy person or someone very dangerous......LOL....
    Were they right?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Mar '21 22:021 edit
    @handyandy said
    Were they right?
    No cops don't know crap about bears, how much do you know Andy?

Animal warden didn't seem to know much either but looked like he come right out of school still baby faced and no hair on it yet. 😉

-VR
  11. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    28 Mar '21 22:10
    @divegeester said
    I am very much Yorkshire Pudding then!
    Surely that county's finest gift to civilization. That and Geoffrey Boycott.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Mar '21 22:31
    @indonesia-phil said
    Surely that county's finest gift to civilization. That and Geoffrey Boycott.
    Providing your are into Yorkshire Pudding and Cricket.

-VR
  13. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    28 Mar '21 23:09
    @very-rusty said
    Providing your are into Yorkshire Pudding and Cricket.

-VR
    You're not English, you wouldn't understand. Classically Yorkshire puddings are eaten with gravy (lots of it) but in our household we deliberately make far too many so they can be eaten with honey for tea. If you ever found yourself lost in the jungle you could live off Yorkshire puddings for weeks. (There's a handy tip for anyone who gets lost in the jungle) As for cricket, well, there's cricket and then there're all the other sports. (Rugby Union being a possible exception)
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Mar '21 12:011 edit
    @indonesia-phil said
    You're not English, you wouldn't understand. Classically Yorkshire puddings are eaten with gravy (lots of it) but in our household we deliberately make far too many so they can be eaten with honey for tea. If you ever found yourself lost in the jungle you could live off Yorkshire puddings for weeks. (There's a handy tip for anyone who gets lost in the jungle) As for cr ...[text shortened]... ll, there's cricket and then there're all the other sports. (Rugby Union being a possible exception)
    I am not from England as you can see I speak a version of English! 😛 😉 My man if your lost in the jungle you have lots of food all around you, may not be to your liking but it is all there. 😉 Personally I'd sooner be lost in the woods. I could survive a very long time there.

-VR
  15. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    29 Mar '21 14:56
    @indonesia-phil said
    You're not English, you wouldn't understand. Classically Yorkshire puddings are eaten with gravy (lots of it) but in our household we deliberately make far too many so they can be eaten with honey for tea. If you ever found yourself lost in the jungle you could live off Yorkshire puddings for weeks. (There's a handy tip for anyone who gets lost in the jungle) As for cr ...[text shortened]... ll, there's cricket and then there're all the other sports. (Rugby Union being a possible exception)
    In the jungle the trick is to listen out for a monkey with a Yorkshire accent. They will soon lead you to their pudding stash (or just follow the call of the happen as maybe bird).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree