1. Standard memberNick Bourbaki
    Son of FMF
    In front of the TV
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 04:51
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    That one I get off of work with pay, thus elevating it from 'crappy' status to something that actually benefits me in some way.
    My wife was in Labor for a Day and I took the day off. The process of the "benefits'" arriving was a bit stressful but well worth it. She had a much harder task than me that day. Indeed, I celebrate a kind of Woman's Day twice every year for the birth of both my children.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '14 08:17
    Originally posted by Nick Bourbaki
    My wife was in Labor for a Day and I took the day off. The process of the "benefits'" arriving was a bit stressful but well worth it. She had a much harder task than me that day. Indeed, I celebrate a kind of Woman's Day twice every year for the birth of both my children.
    I had a week of for the birth of both my kids wet the babys head with my family took the week to sober up.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 07:531 edit
    You seem here to be suggesting that divegeester - who (like Merlion) has no way of knowing what your real gender is - subjected you to "sexual harassment, intimidation, or bullying". Now that you know that he was simply using a jocular catch phrase from one of the UK's most famous sitcoms ever and that, as Rank Outsider has pointed out, "It is generally a phrase delivered by a man towards another man", are you going to apologise to divegeester?
    I don't require an apology from duchess64.

Duchess64 is obviously a confused transgender weirdo with a twisted view of sexual equality probably borne of an inability to strike up intimate relationships with the opposite/same sex (whichever is the most appropriate); this may be underpinned by a tormented childhood struggle between the Oedipal and Electra rages that have long since deprived him/her of even private gratification.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 07:54
    Originally posted by divegeester

Duchess64 is obviously a confused transgender weirdo with a twisted view of sexual equality probably borne of an inability to strike up intimate relationships with the opposite/same sex (whichever is the most appropriate), underpinned by a tormented childhood struggle between the Oedipal and Electra rages that have long since deprived him/her of even private gratification.
    On the other hand, he could just be a troll.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 07:56
    On the other hand, he could just be a troll.
    Or a pretentious prick.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 07:57
    Or a pretentious prick.
    Or all three.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '14 09:13
    Or all three.
    or as gay as 3 badgers
  8. Standard memberNick Bourbaki
    Son of FMF
    In front of the TV
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 06:2013 edits
    Duchess64 is obviously a confused transgender weirdo with a twisted view of sexual equality probably borne of an inability to strike up intimate relationships with the opposite/same sex (whichever is the most appropriate); this may be underpinned by a tormented childhood struggle between the Oedipal and Electra rages that have long since deprived him/her of even private gratification.

If it turns out that you are a woman pretending to be a man who sexually harasses men [on the internet] who are pretending to be women who, in turn, accuse women of sexually harassing them as if they were women and their victims were men (and women), then your daring double-bluff deeds may warrant a sitcom.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '14 10:16
    [b]Duchess64 is obviously a confused transgender weirdo with a twisted view of sexual equality probably borne of an inability to strike up intimate relationships with the opposite/same sex (whichever is the most appropriate); this may be underpinned by a tormented childhood struggle between the Oedipal and Electra rages that have long since deprived hi ...[text shortened]... nd their victims were men (and women), then your daring double-bluff deeds may warrant a sitcom.
    who cares its a chess site
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Mar '14 22:201 edit

An even more obvious conclusion is that you're just "taking the piss" (if I understand this British phrase correctly).
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Mar '14 22:23
    [b]Duchess64 is obviously a confused transgender weirdo with a twisted view of sexual equality probably borne of an inability to strike up intimate relationships with the opposite/same sex (whichever is the most appropriate); this may be underpinned by a tormented childhood struggle between the Oedipal and Electra rages that have long since deprived hi ...[text shortened]... nd their victims were men (and women), then your daring double-bluff deeds may warrant a sitcom.
    Or a psychological examination.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Mar '14 22:24
    Originally posted by redbarons
    I had a week of for the birth of both my kids wet the babys head with my family took the week to sober up.
    How long do you think it'll take for me to understand what you're trying to say here?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 18:50
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    How long do you think it'll take for me to understand what you're trying to say here?
    it means I love my kids but back in the day in the uk you did not get paternity leave so I had a weeks holiday to look after my wife.and its traditional to have a drink to wet the babies head ie christening.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree