1. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Dec '15 18:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    On the contrary, every time you burst into the forum you seem to spend a significant amount of time challenging FMF. I'm wondering if there is a latent sexual attraction you are unaware of maybe.
    wow you jealous maybe Landisqueen will take FMF away from you? Hilarious.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Dec '15 20:022 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Be that as it may, but it explains your (and robbie's) constant topic-avoiding ad hominems.
    Pot calling the kettle black. Try again.

I can hear you now, "Link please."

Your style is never to attack people straight on, or to tell them to their face what you think of them. Your style of ad hominem is much more subtle than that. You interrogate, with a sneer on your face. It's what you do. You're the Dr. Christian Szell of the RHP Forums, with your dental probe in their molar. But when "called out", you do avoid the topic with the best of them.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Dec '15 20:05
    On the contrary, every time you burst into the forum you seem to spend a significant amount of time challenging FMF. I'm wondering if there is a latent sexual attraction you are unaware of maybe.
    Typical white male. It's always the victim's fault.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Dec '15 20:10
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Typical American - the facts are irrelevant.
    I unreservedly withdraw this statement.

Those of you familiar with my postings will know that "typical"
    is not a word I use as I hate generalising and would not put a
    whole nation in the same basket as those on here it was aimed at.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Dec '15 20:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Pot calling the kettle black. Try again.

I can hear you now, "Link please."

Your style is never to attack people straight on, or to tell them to their face what you think of them. Your style of ad hominem is much more subtle than that. You interrogate, with a sneer on your face. It's what you do. You're the Dr. Christian Szell of the RHP Forums ...[text shortened]... ntal probe in their molar. But when "called out", you do avoid the topic with the best of them.
    aint that the truth.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Dec '15 21:43
    Typical white male. It's always the victim's fault.
    Who's the victim in this scenario?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Dec '15 23:09
    Who's the victim in this scenario?
    Or you could refuse to even recognize that there even is a victim.

So you support his misogynism. Nice.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 01:08
    Your style is never to attack people straight on, or to tell them to their face what you think of them. Your style of ad hominem is much more subtle than that. You interrogate, with a sneer on your face. It's what you do. You're the Dr. Christian Szell of the RHP Forums, with your dental probe in their molar. But when "called out", you do avoid the topic with the best of them.
    On the contrary, I think it's precisely because I am not deterred by your scorn or robbie's insults in the course of discussions, and because I stick to the point come what may, that you get so bent out of shape. Dr. Szell was the Nazi SS dentist at Auschwitz. This attempt to say something as nasty-as-possible says more about you and all the debates you've made a fool of yourself in - much like robbie - than it does about me and my contribution to those debates.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 08:11
    Seriously dude just accept the fact that the overwhelming majority of your posts are empty and devoid and have not posted anything with content since like forever. What do you expect if you spend your time beating up on old guys and ladies? that people are going to respect you for it? People come here just to have a laugh and to talk turkey not to be subjected to your incessant questioning of their motives or other criteria. Its no wonder that the forum has risen up and vomited you out like some lukewarm water on a scorching day.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 08:172 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Seriously dude just accept the fact that the overwhelming majority of your posts are empty and devoid and have not posted anything with content since like forever. What do you expect if you spend your time beating up on old guys and ladies? that people are going to respect you for it? People come here just to have a laugh and to talk turkey not to be subjected to your incessant questioning of their motives or other criteria. Its no wonder that the forum has risen up and vomited you out like some lukewarm water on a scorching day.

I've never suggested that you shouldn't "just have a laugh". That is presumably what this latest post of yours is an example of.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 08:35
    Just take your medicine.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 09:171 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Just take your medicine.
    Medicine? How so? Wasn't that previous post of yours for the consumption of others ~ and for your own too, of course?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 09:34
    Originally posted by FMF
    On the contrary, I think it's precisely because I am not deterred by your scorn or robbie's insults in the course of discussions, and because I stick to the point come what may, that you get so bent out of shape. Dr. Szell was the Nazi SS dentist at Auschwitz. This attempt to say something as nasty-as-possible says more about you and all the debates you've made ...[text shortened]... of yourself in - much like robbie - than it does about me and my contribution to those debates.
    You do know that Dr. Christian Szell is a fictional character, don't you?

This attempt to make me look as nasty as you says more about how you've made a fool of yourself than it does about me.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 09:38
    You [b]do know that Dr. Christian Szell is a fictional character, don't you?

This attempt to make me look as nasty as you says more about how you've made a fool of yourself than it does about me.[/b]
    Is it safe?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 09:39
    You [b]do know that Dr. Christian Szell is a fictional character, don't you?

This attempt to make me look as nasty as you says more about how you've made a fool of yourself than it does about me.[/b]
    Why would you invoke the Nazis, the SS and Auschwitz at all ~ even if the character was from a film? Why such nastiness? Do you feel I have insulted you in similar ways?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree