1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 09:43
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Your style is never to attack people straight on, or to tell them to their face what you think of them.
    My "style", such as it is, is to tell people - straight on - exactly what I think of what they've posted. That's why people like you and robbie and Seitse and Dasa and Grampy Bobby get rubbed up the wrong way.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 09:52
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Is it safe?
    Precisely!
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 09:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why would you invoke the Nazis, the SS and Auschwitz at all ~ even if the character was from a film? Why such nastiness? Do you feel I have insulted you in similar ways?
    Nice deflection. I'm not invoking them. You are.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 09:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    My "style", such as it is, is to tell people - straight on - exactly what I think of what they've posted. That's why people like you and robbie and Seitse and Dasa and Grampy Bobby get rubbed up the wrong way.
    "...what they've posted."

That's not what I said, Sunshine.

( "End runs" don't really work anymore, except as a surprise play, and there's really no surprise in you using one here. )
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 10:01
    "...what they've posted."

That's not what I said, Sunshine.

( "End runs" don't really work anymore, except as a surprise play, and there's really no surprise in you using one here. )
    The only stuff on a message board is what people have posted.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 10:04
    Nice deflection. I'm not invoking them. [b]You are.[/b]
    So when you said "You're the Dr. Christian Szell of the RHP Forums" you were not alluding to the Nazis and to Auschwitz? That doesn't seem very credible.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 10:081 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    So when you said "You're the Dr. Christian Szell of the RHP Forums" you were not alluding to the Nazis and to Auschwitz? That doesn't seem very credible.
    I wasn't alluding to anything. I was directly referring to a character in a movie. By name. No allusion necessary.

Not much seems credible to you these days.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 10:11
    I wasn't [b]alluding to anything. I was directly referring to a character in a movie.

Not much seems credible to you these days.[/b]
    The character was a Nazi and a member of the SS and tortured Jews at Auschwitz. Were you trying to make your insult as nasty as possible?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 10:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    The only stuff on a message board is what people have posted.
    Even so, it's not what I said.

Twist my words and you create a non-sequitur. A non-funny one.

Your word games just don't work anymore. You need some new tricks.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 10:14
    Your style is never to attack people straight on, or to tell them to their face what you think of them.
    I always confront people straight on. I always tell them exactly what I think of them. What are you on about?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 10:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    The character was a Nazi and a member of the SS and tortured Jews at Auschwitz. Were you trying to make your insult as nasty as possible?
    I wasn't trying to be "insulting". You give me far too much credit.

I was simply drawing a parallel between you and another interrogator.

Do you need me to draw you a map, too? I'm not used to explaining my every word to people. Most people I interact with aren't so dim.

There. Now that was an insult.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 10:19
    I was simply drawing a parallel between you and another interrogator.
    You were "drawing a parallel" between me and a character who was a Nazi who tortured Jews at Auschwitz? Why would you do such a thing?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 10:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    I always confront people straight on. I always tell them exactly what I think of them. What are you on about?
    Oh, come now. If you really did this, you'd be even more of a pariah than you already are.

I'm pretty sure that's why you attempt all the "end runs" you do. The bad news is that we see them for what they are. Well, some of us do, anyways (*cough* Landisqueen *cough* ). Some others are still mesmerized into thinking you add value to conversations here.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 10:25
    Oh, come now. If you really did this, you'd be even more of a pariah than you already are..
    You believe I am a "pariah"?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 10:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    You were "drawing a parallel" between me and a character who was a Nazi who tortured Jews at Auschwitz? Why would you do such a thing?
    Still invoking Nazis and Auschwitz? I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. Sigh.

You can get the dental probe out of my molar any time now. Seriously.

"Is it safe?", indeed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree