"Internet Trolls..."

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
18 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by wolfgang59
FMF is like a dog with a bone once he wants answers but that's
his style, he is certainly nowhere near as rude as Gramps whom
you regularly defend ... or come to think of it, yourself.
There is also no rudeness in BBC 4's The Archers but man are they nauseating. Red Badger was rude, it was just his style, he simply could not be bothered with political correctness, for him it killed free speech and turned everyone into a clone. Suzzianne is also upfront, she just comes out with it. Its never sinister. FMF by contrast I find creepy and divesgeester just makes me want to puke. GB I have never found to be rude and Captain Strange is just here for the laughs. Its all just a propaganda war.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
18 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
There is also no rudeness in BBC 4's The Archers but man are they nauseating. Red Badger was rude, it was just his style, he simply could not be bothered with political correctness, for him it killed free speech and turned everyone into a clone. Suzzianne is also upfront, she just comes out with it. Its never sinister. FMF by contrast I find creep ...[text shortened]... want to puke. GB I have never found to be rude and Captain Strange is just here for the laughs.
You have sussed me out Robbie.

Darn, I thought people found me profound.

Moves
18 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Clearly, you're one of the few. Why this is, is probably closer to home than you realize, and closer than the rest of us care to get.

But I do have to say that it's one of the closest, longest-running "bromances" we've seen at RHP, despite his "emotional restraint". And as to that, you both could be a little less "restrained" and perhaps a bit more "human".

But entertaining? It's entertaining much in the same way that white is black.
Your 'them and us' perspective will always undermine your potential as a poster in these forums.

Moves
18 Dec 15

Kissy kissy jeester weester you suck up!
You're such a dick-head.

Moves
18 Dec 15

There is also no rudeness in BBC 4's The Archers but man are they nauseating. Red Badger was rude, it was just his style, he simply could not be bothered with political correctness, for him it killed free speech and turned everyone into a clone. Suzzianne is also upfront, she just comes out with it. Its never sinister. FMF by contrast I find creep ...[text shortened]... ound to be rude and Captain Strange is just here for the laughs. Its all just a propaganda war.
Whereas "robbie carrobie" is awesome. Dear me.

F

Moves
18 Dec 15

I wonder if Grampy Bobby, the self-anointed campaigner for forum supposed civility, ever finds himself slightly perturbed by the insulting content and abusive nature of some of the posts offered - by his supporters - by way of 'counter attack' and in his defence.

Moves
19 Dec 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Or you could refuse to even recognize that there even is a victim.

So you support his misogynism. Nice.
Are you saying that FMF is victimising someone through misogyny?

Moves
19 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
I wonder if Grampy Bobby, the self-anointed campaigner for forum supposed civility, ever finds himself slightly perturbed by the insulting content and abusive nature of some of the posts offered - by his supporters - by way of 'counter attack' and in his defence.
Of course not, they are his little doggies of war. 😵

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 Dec 15

Originally posted by divegeester
You're such a dick-head.
"mister divegeester, what do you mean by ' dick-head'" ~child anon.

Read a book!

Moves
21 Dec 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Uncle Wobbie

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
21 Dec 15

Originally posted by Landisqueen170
I put "fact" in quotations because your "fact" was just a petty, pointless observation in disguise. I don't think anyone cares one bit about that obscure "fact" about my posting, other than you. For some odd reason.

I am here for pure R & R...to engage in random discussions with people from around the world who are respectful, who offer a different ...[text shortened]... ttempt to try and embarrass another poster, or to take cheap shots just to make myself feel big.
An observation is still a fact. Did you put it in quotes
because you didn't like it? Because you thought it petty?

And you say you are not here to argue over small detail?
Your behaviour indicates the opposite.

You are becoming more and more like Gramps, self-appointed Judge of All;
Maker of Laws, Interpretor of Etiquette, Windbag and Liar.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
21 Dec 15

An abbreviation for someone called
Richard Cranium.

Moves
21 Dec 15

Have you any idea how creepy you sound when posts like this are read?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 Dec 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Have you any idea how creepy you sound when posts like this are read?
"Probably about the same as when divegeester said:'You're such a dick-head'." ~child anon's Mum

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
21 Dec 15

"Probably about the same as when divegeester said:'You're such a dick-head'." ~child anon's Mum
I see you are now in Palestine.
How is it ?

I was there 3 years ago.