1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 10:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    You believe I am a "pariah"?
    Ok, seriously, now you're just boring me.

You really need some new techniques.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 10:32
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Still invoking Nazis and Auschwitz? I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. Sigh.
    Are you now suggesting that you did not know the character Dr. Szell was with the SS at Auschwitz?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 10:331 edit
    Ok, seriously, now you're just boring me.

You really need some new techniques.
    I've always felt among friends at RHP. I've been a stalwart here for many, many years. I've never worried much about the 'banter' I get from the likes of you, robbie, redbadger and Seitse. Do you genuinely think that your dislike for my posting style translates into me being a forum "pariah"?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 12:031 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    My "style", such as it is, is to tell people - straight on - exactly what I think of what they've posted. That's why people like you and robbie and Seitse and Dasa and Grampy Bobby get rubbed up the wrong way.
    Do you think that Landisqueen, Kelly Jay, whodey, Freaky, Duchess64, GB, Suzzianne and myself and anyone else who has found you out to be tedious and odious are also simply bent out of shape? Clearly as far as not a few people are concerned you are a rather unsavoury and unpleasant fellow to be around. Why is known only to you.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 12:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Do you think that Landisqueen, Kelly Jay, whodey, Freaky, Duchess64, GB, Suzzianne and myself and anyone else who has found you out to be tedious and odious are also simply bent out of shape? Clearly as far as not a few people are concerned you are a rather unsavoury and unpleasant fellow to be around. Why is known only to you.
    Like I say, I've always felt among friends here at RHP. I've never been too worried much about the slings and arrows that come my way.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 15:351 edit
    That is really interesting because I find FMF to be one of the wittiest, entertaining, incisive and emotionally restrained posters on the site. Whereas I find you, suzianne, landisqueen170 and Duchess64, kellyjay, whodey, GB to be among the most tedious, odious and unpleasant posters here, who are continually getting bent out of shape over dissent of their opinions. It's an interesting and varied world we live in.
  7. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 16:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    That is really interesting because I find FMF to be one of the wittiest, entertaining, incisive and emotionally restrained posters on the site. Whereas I find you, suzianne, landisqueen170 and Duchess64, kellyjay, whodey, GB to be among the most tedious, odious and unpleasant posters here, who are continually getting bent out of shape over dissent of their opinions. It's an interesting and varied world we live in.
    I always found kellyjay to be ok.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 17:344 edits
    and like a ride on time the FMF super flunkie divesgeeester arrives to make it all better with his usual blend of suckiness and hero worship. Spew. Emotionally restrained? You mean like a cardboard cutout of emotionally restrained? Gotcha, I agree and the content of his posts also taste and feel like cardboard. We have an understanding. No matter how much you kiss his a$$ he is still odious and tedious to the point of being nauseating. Imagine that.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 18:092 edits
    and like a ride on time the FMF super flunkie divesgeeester arrives to make it all better with his usual blend of suckiness and hero worship. Spew. Emotionally restrained? You mean like a cardboard cutout of emotionally restrained? Gotcha, I agree and the content of his posts also taste and feel like cardboard. We have an understanding. No matter ...[text shortened]... you kiss his a$$ he is still odious and tedious to the point of being nauseating. Imagine that.
    Well I don't see him throwing insults like "you're a son of satan" at people or behaving like a 6 year old calling people silly names. My acknowledgment of the value another poster brings to the forums has nothing to do with kissing ass - that honour belongs to you when you are neck deep in the anus of @black-beetle or one of the other spirituality philosophers you want to ingratiate yourself with.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 18:181 edit
    Well I don't see him throwing insults like "you're a son of satan" at people or behaving like a 6 year old calling people silly names. My acknowledgment of the value another poster brings to the forums has nothing to do with kissing ass - that honour belongs to you when you are neck deep in the anus of @black-beetle or one of the other spirituality philosophers you want to ingratiate yourself with.
    Kissy kissy jeester weester you suck up!
  11. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 19:03
    I have always found FMF to be a decent fellow.
    How come Robbie has joined in with the stoning ?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 19:05
    That is really interesting because I find FMF to be one of the wittiest, entertaining, incisive and emotionally restrained posters on the site.
    Clearly, you're one of the few. Why this is, is probably closer to home than you realize, and closer than the rest of us care to get.

But I do have to say that it's one of the closest, longest-running "bromances" we've seen at RHP, despite his "emotional restraint". And as to that, you both could be a little less "restrained" and perhaps a bit more "human".

But entertaining? It's entertaining much in the same way that white is black.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 19:08
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Maybe because the decency is pretty much in the eye of the beholder and quite skin-deep.

Any "decency" you detect is mere expediency.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 19:43
    Maybe because the decency is pretty much in the eye of the beholder and quite skin-deep.

Any "decency" you detect is mere expediency.
    FMF is like a dog with a bone once he wants answers but that's
    his style, he is certainly nowhere near as rude as Gramps whom
    you regularly defend ... or come to think of it, yourself.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Dec '15 20:08
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Kill the wabbit! Kill the wabbit!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree