1. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 23:172 edits
    I've been at a conference all day today.
    Feeling inspired and I don't want to lose this feeling.
    It's such a good feeling.
    I wish I could share it with you, pass it on to everyone, everywhere!

When was the last time you felt inspired and did you do something with it that you can share?

Reveal Hidden Content
    its OK, I know the type of posters who are going to defecate in my thread, but Im opening it anyway
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 23:56
    the last time i was truly inspired was by a 7 gram thai stick
    circa 1978/79
    i wrote so many things that no one will ever read
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 00:01
    @yo-its-me said
    When was the last time you felt inspired and did you do something with it that you can share?
    I find most of my moments of inspiration come from within and I get a bit down when I go through dry patches. I tend to channel then into work via motivating customers and colleagues as appropriate.

What were you inspired about from your conference and what will you do with it?
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 00:48
    @yo-its-me said - "I wish I could share it with you, pass it on to everyone, everywhere!"
    ---------------------------------------

Not to fret, Yo, you *are* sharing it with us 🙂
  5. Standard memberzzz
    😴
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 01:26
    Only $29.95! and you too can have the deluxe audio and video premiere package!!

🙄
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 02:32
    Oh dear.
  7. Gothenburg
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 06:511 edit
    @yo-its-me said

Hidden content removed
    An exceptionally great book or movie give me that feeling, they don't leave me for a long while after they are finished. They stay in my mind, and I bore people to death talking about them.
  8. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 06:53
    @divegeester said
    I find most of my moments of inspiration come from within and I get a bit down when I go through dry patches. I tend to channel then into work via motivating customers and colleagues as appropriate.

What were you inspired about from your conference and what will you do with it?
    Don't you meet colleagues?

I was inspired by everyone I spoke with tbh.
    I don't want to say too much about my job, but the key note speaker was Eleanor Sharpston KC which will tell you something about what I do. I've been doing this job for 10 years, it's a very rewarding job but I have too much work to do and that, for me, has meant little things get left so I can concentrate on the outcome. The main plan for me going forward is to find time for the research, collecting data bit of my job that I've been leaving out.
    It's also a job where I see marginalised population members and yesterday was hopeful where I had felt resigned.
  9. Gothenburg
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 06:581 edit
    @yo-its-me said
    Don't you meet colleagues?

I was inspired by everyone I spoke with tbh.
    I don't want to say too much about my job, but the key note speaker was Eleanor Sharpston KC which will tell you something about what I do. I've been doing this job for 10 years, it's a very rewarding job but I have too much work to do and that, for me, has meant little things get left so I can con ...[text shortened]... job where I see marginalised population members and yesterday was hopeful where I had felt resigned.
    You work with social welfare of some kind perhaps? My daughter does since many years - young people, old people, families - and I know how much inspiration and new ideas have done for her.
  10. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 06:59
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @yo-its-me said - "I wish I could share it with you, pass it on to everyone, everywhere!"
    ---------------------------------------

Not to fret, Yo, you *are* sharing it with us 🙂
    Haha
    I'm not inspiring you though, am I?
  11. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 07:00
    @torunn said
    You work with social welfare of some kind perhaps? My daughter does since many years - young people, old people, families - and I know who much inspiration and new ideas have done for her.
    Thank you, yes, it's really important.
    And important to share data so that collectively we have the information to recognise trends.
    I hope your daughter enjoys her work.
  12. Gothenburg
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 07:05
    @yo-its-me said
    Thank you, yes, it's really important.
    And important to share data so that collectively we have the information to recognise trends.
    I hope your daughter enjoys her work.
    She loves her work with finding new homes for foster children. It's an isolated job because of confidentiality rules but she is happy for every family and child. I hope your work is rewarding too most of the time.
  13. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 07:12
    @torunn said
    An exceptionally great book or movie give me that feeling, they don't leave me for a long while after they are finished. They stay in my mind, and I bore people to death talking about them.
    Yes, I know that feeling.
    I got that after Game Changers.
    I did start annoying people!
  14. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 07:12
    @torunn said
    She loves her work with finding new homes for foster children. It's an isolated job because of confidentiality rules but she is happy for every family and child. I hope your work is rewarding too most of the time.
    Its almost always rewarding, yes.
  15. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 07:31
    @yo-its-me said

Hidden content removed
    I'm fuelled more by boredom than inspiration. (Became quite prolific, in my writing, during lockdown). I was once inspired to write a masterpiece, while holidaying in Paris, but rather foolishly didn't write down the 'amazing idea' I had, and to this day can't remember what it was.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree