1. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 08:49
    @divegeester said
    One of the greatest pleasures in life is to be able to find the time to do absolutely nothing at all in a beautiful and peaceful place.
    True.
    I'm walking on Yorks City walls.
    I'm going to stop checking my phone now though, just found myself close to an unguarded edge!
    Have a lovely weekend
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 08:58
    @yo-its-me said
    True.
    I'm going to stop checking my phone now though, just found myself close to an unguarded edge!
    Have a lovely weekend
    You too.

York is on my list ~ will interested in your review of it in another thread if you like.
  3. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 11:06
    @divegeester said
    You too.

York is on my list ~ will interested in your review of it in another thread if you like.
    I'm in a nice cafe...
    I'm not very good at spotting what others might like to see tbh.
    It's pretty here.
    Lots of tourists.
    Lots of artisan shops, galleries, coffee shops, interesting old buildings.
    Guy fawkes was born here, there's an Inn I walked past that said it's where he was born.
    I like it. But someone to share it with is missing!
    2 hours till my train...
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 12:30
    @divegeester said
    One of the greatest pleasures in life is to be able to find the time to do absolutely nothing at all in a beautiful and peaceful place.
    I had such a place. It was a small waterfall where the lake, where we had a home, emptied into a small river. I used to canoe there and lie down next to it, close my eyes (often dozing off for a bit) and enjoying the sounds. I’m pretty sure it was the sound that inspired my wanting my ashes spread over just such “moving” water.👍
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '23 13:09
    @yo-its-me said
    When was the last time you felt inspired and did you do something with it that you can share?
    I have felt inspired by the microfictions of my Onion Gang all day. The stuff they come up with! I have boiled 20 Onions today for shows 721 and 722 of Bill's Big of Onions.

https://tinyurl.com/yebtxvxr
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Jun '23 03:38
    @yo-its-me said
    Haha
    I'm not inspiring you though, am I?
    Of course you are. I always enjoy pleasant personalities.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '23 15:18
    @yo-its-me said
    True.
    Have a lovely weekend
    my son lives in york near the river up at the racecourse end,it is very beautifull all year round,I love the river its so relaxing and for a few years I had a cruiser moored in boroughbridge and often went up the ouse on a weekend.truly an inspiring place.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Jun '23 13:40
    @dredbadger said
    my son lives in york near the river up at the racecourse end,it is very beautifull all year round,I love the river its so relaxing and for a few years I had a cruiser moored in boroughbridge and often went up the ouse on a weekend.truly an inspiring place.
    Were all the armaments removed from your cruiser?🤞
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '23 13:44
    @great-big-stees said
    Were all the armaments removed from your cruiser?🤞
    yes Stees sadly is was only a 2 berth motor cruiser that I owned for about 3 years it was to small,cramped and hot in the summer,it had to go,guns and all.
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Jun '23 13:48
    @dredbadger said
    yes Stees sadly is was only a 2 berth motor cruiser that I owned for about 3 years it was to small,cramped and hot in the summer,it had to go,guns and all.
    I never had any motorized watercraft only, canoes, rowboats and sailboats…none of which could be slept on.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '23 13:53
    @great-big-stees said
    I never had any motorized watercraft only, canoes, rowboats and sailboats…none of which could be slept on.
    good fun till i reached 50 then it became opressive in hot weather plus loads of midgies 7 mossies.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree