General Forum

General Forum

  1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    339362
    26 Apr '16 02:33
    I don't get why men get so hung up on public toilets. Females do what they want and go where they want, they don't need to be supervised. They're not your property, and don't need your permission to do anything. There's no good reason why males and females can't use the same toilet cubicles. Urinals are another matter, but if you put them in a separate room females won't go there anyway. When it comes to protection of children, most caring parents go in with their young children, and can stand outside the cubicle in the case of older children.
    Traditionally women wanted their own toilets because male toilets get filthy quickly, but from my observation of unisex toilets. they're no dirtier than female-only ones.

    Make the whole lot unisex, separate out a closed-door room for urinals, and no more fuss.
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    26 Apr '16 03:382 edits
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I don't get why men get so hung up on public toilets. Females do what they want and go where they want, they don't need to be supervised. They're not your property, and don't need your permission to do anything. There's no good reason why males and females can't use the same toilet cubicles. Urinals are another matter, but if you put them in a separate ro ...[text shortened]... .

    Make the whole lot unisex, separate out a closed-door room for urinals, and no more fuss.
    With single occupancy locked door units this is obviously not an issue, but if you think this has anything to do with men vs women issues you are missing the point. I only used the example of a father because I am a father, and there were times I waited outside a public restroom while a young daughter was taking care of her business. So what iyo is so unusual or wrong about that?

    The same goes for women and their children, so would you care to comment on how inappropriate it is for women to feel the need to protect their children as well? Or are you only willing to spout off on how you feel about men?
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    339362
    26 Apr '16 08:033 edits
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    With single occupancy locked door units this is obviously not an issue, but if you think this has anything to do with men vs women issues you are missing the point. I only used the example of a father because I am a father, and there were times I waited outside a public restroom while a young daughter was taking care of her business. So what iyo is so unu ...[text shortened]... protect their children as well? Or are you only willing to spout off on how you feel about men?
    The men I object to are the ones who consider their adult females to be their possessions, and follow them to the toilets to make sure they don't talk to any other men along the way.

    I have no problem with fathers wanting to look after a young daughter, and I mean young, but present facilities design doesn't help you. If toilets were unisex, you could be waiting right outside your daughter's stall if you wished, and still allow her privacy. Wouldn't that be better than what you have to do now? Let's face it, female child molesters do exist, and the present single-sex setup doesn't protect children from same-sex molesters.

    If I encounter an adult male in a public facility escorting a child, I'm not at all bothered if that male stands outside the cubicle while the child is inside. I'm a little more concerned if he follows the child into the cubicle, but if the man is clearly the child's parent I would mind my own business. I've never seen a father with associated small child tossed out of a "female" public facility.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    surviving
    Covid-19
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    48726
    26 Apr '16 19:50
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Are you daft enough to walk into a lady's restroom, past a man who is waiting outside for his young teenage daughter... who is inside said restroom taking care of her feminine business?

    You probably have more sense in real life situations than you appear to have here, so I'm guessing you would not...


    probably
    How/why has this morphed into sharing a restroom from sharing the bathroom?
    And what do you mean by "feminine business"?
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    26 Apr '16 19:55
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    hung
    tee hee
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    26 Apr '16 19:57
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Make the whole lot unisex, separate out a closed-door room for urinals, and no more fuss.
    Oh, you funny medievals.

    In NE plenty of shopping malls and restaurants have toilets just like that.

    I guess civilization will one day finally arrive to the colonies.
  7. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    26 Apr '16 21:49
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    How/why has this morphed into sharing a restroom from sharing the bathroom?
    And what do you mean by "feminine business"?
    ~ WoW ~

    You obviously have no idea what the OP is referring to. And if you really don't know what 'feminine business' means... ask your parents, or google it.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    surviving
    Covid-19
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    48726
    26 Apr '16 22:05
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    ~ WoW ~

    You obviously have no idea what the OP is referring to. And if you really don't know what 'feminine business' means... ask your parents, or google it.
    I thought it was a joke thread about "Let's Share the Bathroom"
    ... can't think why. πŸ™„

    You were the first poster to twist it.

    What goes through your mind pervert?
  9. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    26 Apr '16 22:53
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I thought it was a joke thread about "Let's Share the Bathroom"
    ... can't think why. πŸ™„

    You were the first poster to twist it.

    What goes through your mind pervert?
    Apparently not all big news stories in the U.S. make it into the international news outlets.

    This doesn't surprise me, because the supposed outrage over actual perverts being denied access to opposite gender restrooms was a non issue until recently, and is simply a contrived minority discrimination issue... the newly minted 'victims' being (for example) guys dressed up like women being denied access to womens restrooms.

    As to what is meant by 'feminine business', I'll give you a clue...

    It does not mean women (wearing business suits) attending business meetings and passing out business cards in restrooms.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    surviving
    Covid-19
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    48726
    27 Apr '16 00:43
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Apparently not all big news stories in the U.S. make it into the international news outlets.

    This doesn't surprise me, because the supposed outrage over actual perverts being denied access to opposite gender restrooms was a non issue until recently, and is simply a contrived minority discrimination issue... the newly minted 'victims' being (for ...[text shortened]... wearing business suits) attending business meetings and passing out business cards in restrooms.
    When somebody asks a question do you always tell them what the answer is not?
    You are a complete dick.

    And if you want to discuss this internationally unimportant story take it to "Debates".
    The GF is for fun and irreverence.
  11. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    27 Apr '16 01:521 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    When somebody asks a question do you always tell them what the answer is not?
    You are a complete dick.

    And if you want to discuss this internationally unimportant story take it to "Debates".
    The GF is for fun and irreverence.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

    Lighten up, dude. If you're really this thin skinned and easily offended, then you might want to rethink insulting people you don't agree with.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52913
    27 Apr '16 03:21
    Originally posted by josephw
    Not after I see you enter a woman's public bathroom where my wife is it won't be.
    Been there, done that. it was traumatic for me, where I was attending Palomar College in San Marcos California, accidentally got in the women's rest roomπŸ™‚ I pulled my legs up and hid out in there fearing for my life if I got caught.

    Last time I ever did THAT little trick. Had to wait like a half hour before the thing cleared out of females....
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    36322
    27 Apr '16 11:36
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Wrong and stupid... and cowardly. So much so I can't even see this as being a liberal issue, unless said 'liberal' is so freakin' timid and afraid of public opinion they'd actually opt for letting a pervert get past them to gain access to their kids, sisters, wives, grandparents... rather than risk the scorn of their peers.
    Do you have ANY idea exactly how many "perverts" have dressed up as women in order to enter a women's bathroom in order to molest young girls??

    It's the same number as the number of transsexuals who have molested young girls in women's bathrooms.

    Zero.

    So let me ask this one question: What problem was the new law in NC trying to address, exactly? And I mean besides the "problem" of transsexuals being able to walk around without being harassed by conservatives.
  14. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    27 Apr '16 16:101 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Do you have ANY idea exactly how many "perverts" have dressed up as women in order to enter a women's bathroom in order to molest young girls??
    Why only young ones? Some of us like the vintage stuff, you know?

    By the way, I'm visiting Nevada this weekend. Any plans?
  15. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    27 Apr '16 20:113 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Do you have ANY idea exactly how many "perverts" have dressed up as women in order to enter a women's bathroom in order to molest young girls??

    It's the same number as the number of transsexuals who have molested young girls in women's bathrooms.

    Zero.

    So let me ask this one question: What problem was the new law in NC trying to address, exactly? ...[text shortened]... the "problem" of transsexuals being able to walk around without being harassed by conservatives.
    Have you ever been in a ladies restroom and seen a man walk in looking around for a urinal?

    I have never seen that, but it's only because I've always had the foresight and good sense to only walk into a mens restroom. Or in the event of there being no such specifically designated restroom I could get to in a timely manner... discretely conceal my presence with shrubbery.

    I think this could very well be the only subect I've encountered here @ RHP where the most sensible response would sound like something Ghost of Duck* or Siesta* might say...




    *In the interests of online privacy, clever concealment of the identities of above mentioned aliases has been cleverly concealed.
Back to Top