Let's Share the Bathroom

Let's Share the Bathroom

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 May 16

Originally posted by lemon lime
Are you telling me you [b]haven't seen anything about this in the news? Granted, it's only been a major news story for a few weeks and reported on by all the major news networks, but even so....

I can't believe you don't know about this. And no, I have no intention of providing a link to something I'm sure you are already aware of. If you want to support the LGBTs position on this issue then by all means, go for it.[/b]
The only reasonable position is the LGBT position.

All other positions are either held by bigots, or internet comedians, such as yourself.

The "news" you spout about is certainly not so "widespread" that it's obvious. You got a link, let's see it. If not, shut up about it.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
01 May 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
The only reasonable position is the LGBT position.

All other positions are either held by bigots, or internet comedians, such as yourself.

The "news" you spout about is certainly not so "widespread" that it's obvious. You got a link, let's see it. If not, shut up about it.
So you have seen those news stories. I thought as much, but if you already know about this then why are you asking for links? Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a bigot... end of story.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
01 May 16

So you have seen those news stories. I thought as much, but if you already know about this then why are you asking for links? Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a bigot... end of story.
Everyone is a on this thread is a bigot then? 😀

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
04 May 16

?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 May 16

Actually, I wasn't going to be so harsh with you. I'd already labeled you just an internet comedian, if you hadn't noticed.

So, no links, no stories. People aren't exactly lining up to dress up as women to molest girls, you know. All transexuals want to do is use the bathroom in peace, just like the rest of us. And actual molesters aren't going to go into a women's bathroom to molest girls, unless they're stupid. They're not so blatant as to dress up like a woman, they don't want the attention either. This sounds like just another idiot fear tactic by the Republican Party to keep them from having to actually give people equal protection under the law.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Actually, I wasn't going to be so harsh with you. I'd already labeled you just an internet comedian, if you hadn't noticed.

So, no links, no stories. People aren't exactly lining up to dress up as women to molest girls, you know. All transexuals want to do is use the bathroom in peace, just like the rest of us. And actual molesters aren't going to go ...[text shortened]... epublican Party to keep them from having to actually give people equal protection under the law.
A man that dresses like a woman is an idiot looking for attention. Molestation is beside the point. Why should those that are obviously confused about their sexual identity be allowed to impinge on the public for so called rights? Why not just install whole new restrooms for them? Why should men have access to women's urinals?

It's ignorant in the extreme. You've allowed your mind to be influenced by a liberal agenda that defies common sense. 😉

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by josephw
A man that dresses like a woman is an idiot looking for attention. Molestation is beside the point. Why should those that are obviously confused about their sexual identity be allowed to impinge on the public for so called rights? Why not just install whole new restrooms for them? Why should men have access to women's urinals?

It's ignorant in the extreme. You've allowed your mind to be influenced by a liberal agenda that defies common sense. 😉
I vote to have separate bathrooms only for bigots like you. Problem solved.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by Kegge
I vote to have separate bathrooms only for bigots like you. Problem solved.
Be sure to wear your finest gown at the voting booth.

Moves
04 May 16

Be sure to wear your finest gown at the voting booth.
Yawn

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 May 16

Yawn
Perhaps you'd rather wear a hoop dress and bobby socks? Don't forget the pigtails.

Moves
04 May 16

Perhaps you'd rather wear a hoop dress and bobby socks? Don't forget the pigtails.
Dude, for all you know I am a woman. You're showing your bigoted views thinking you can insult me this way. Keep 'm coming.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 May 16

Dude, for all you know I am a woman. You're showing your bigoted views thinking you can insult me this way. Keep 'm coming.
The exact opposite is true. You're the bigot. And nothing less than a troll. I don't care what your gender identity is. At the moment you're just a cheap form of entertainment.

Moves
04 May 16

The exact opposite is true. You're the bigot. And nothing less than a troll. I don't care what your gender identity is. At the moment you're just a cheap form of entertainment.
The troll accusation... that hasn't taken you long at all! You have reached the bottom of your intelect. Bye.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 May 16

I'm so doing this.

Only maybe some short shorts, forget the hoop dress.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 May 16

Why is one repressed group finally getting the same rights as everyone else "impinging" on anyone else's rights?

That's like saying that gays now able to be married legally is somehow "ruining" marriage for everyone else. That's just dumb.

And oh, btw, there are no "urinals" in women's restrooms. Just stalls with toilets.