1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 06:11
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    A man who thinks he might be a women may feel as though he is entitled to ...
    I wonder what the number is in this group?
    I think maybe zero.

Do you ever think that you might be a man ???
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 17:00
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I wonder what the number is in this group?
    I think maybe zero.

If the number was zero then no one would be seeing news stories about it in the U.S.

I'm hoping this newly minted 'issue' will be seen for what it is, and evaporate back into the thin air it came from... if it never makes it past our own borders then it's not likely to become an issue where you live.

A few hangers on from the one percent protest movement can still be seen and heard from where I live, and it's kind of sad to see them wandering around stuck in the same old rut. They're like drones who've served their purpose, but haven't yet figured out that it ended after the last election cycle.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 21:42
    If the number was zero then no one would be seeing news stories about it in the U.S.

Can you supply a link to "someone who thinks they may be a woman" ???

And you didn't answer my question.
  4. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    29 Apr '16 22:03
    The key word in that is "basic", meaning rights that apply to everyone and anyone. A right that only applies to a special or elite group of people is not by definition a basic right, it's an entitlement.

A man who thinks he might be a women may feel as though he is entitled to whip it out in a ladies restroom, but that sort of reasoning has rarely work ...[text shortened]... y victim you should already know that not all self described victims are what they say they are.
    Bollocks, with a capital B
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 00:25
    Can you supply a link to "someone who thinks they may be a woman" ???

Can you supply a link...

@wolfgang59

6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 02:05
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Bollocks, with a capital B
    YouTube
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 02:28
    [b]Can you supply a link...

@wolfgang59

If the number was zero then no one would be seeing news stories about it in the U.S.[/b]
    My question was:-

Which you have not answered.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 04:271 edit
    [b]Can you supply a link...

@wolfgang59

If the number was zero then no one would be seeing news stories about it in the U.S.[/b]
    If you are seeing news stories (plural) about it as you claim, then you'll have no problem supplying a link to one.
  9. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 04:291 edit
    My question was:-

Which you have not answered.
    Yeah, I thought you might have been referring to the stupid question, so I answered the other one again. I guess being "hooked on stupidity" works both ways for you, eh?
  10. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 04:48
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If you are seeing news stories (plural) about it as you claim, then you'll have no problem supplying a link to one.
    Are you telling me you haven't seen anything about this in the news? Granted, it's only been a major news story for a few weeks and reported on by all the major news networks, but even so....

I can't believe you don't know about this. And no, I have no intention of providing a link to something I'm sure you are already aware of. If you want to support the LGBTs position on this issue then by all means, go for it.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 05:08
    Yeah, I thought you might have been referring to the stupid question, so I answered the other one again. I guess being "hooked on stupidity" works both ways for you, eh?
    The "stupid question" was my attempt at helping you to engage some brain cells.

Looks like I gave you too much credit.
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 05:32
    The "stupid question" was my attempt at helping you to engage some brain cells.

Looks like I gave you too much credit.
    Seriously dude, if you actually have anything intelligent to say then go for it. So far all I've seen from any of you is picking out one word from any of my posts and then attempting to get me to respond to it. Really, to a single word? As a teacher didn't you receive any training that would enable you do deal with ideas and complete thoughts?
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 06:06
    Seriously dude, if you actually have anything intelligent to say then go for it. So far all I've seen from any of you is picking out one word from any of my posts and then attempting to get me to respond to it. Really, to a single word? As a teacher didn't you receive any training that would enable you do deal with ideas and complete thoughts?
    You're the one making dumb posts and then refusing to offer anything to justify them.

And as a teacher, yes, I can deal with ideas and thoughts, try giving me a coherent one.
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 06:19
    You're the one making dumb posts and then refusing to offer anything to justify them.

And as a teacher, yes, I can deal with ideas and thoughts, try giving me a coherent one.
    🙄 whoosh

Ideas such as... how to recite the alphabet and clean up after finger painting?
  15. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    30 Apr '16 08:59
    [youtube]Bxauqa7rJgI[/youtube]
    Fitting reply, because you are indeed a sad person.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree