1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 15:56
    one sentence at a time using RHP members as characters

I'll start

Mister moggy was smiling ear to ear while Seitse was looking for a way out of this mess.
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 16:19
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    one sentence at a time using RHP members as characters

I'll start

Mister moggy was smiling ear to ear while Seitse was looking for a way out of this mess.
    It was muggy in that dank, drafty bar, which smelled like cans of inconsequential roach spray and quickly mopped vomit. But, Stees and Rusty kept their cool, downing lemondrop shots like Russ was going to cork the tap at any moment.
  3. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 16:52
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    It was muggy in that dank, drafty bar, which smelled like cans of inconsequential roach spray and quickly mopped vomit. But, Stees and Rusty kept their cool, downing lemondrop shots like Russ was going to cork the tap at any moment.
    Then douchess walks in and takes the milk away so everbody has to drink Black Russians.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 17:13
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    Then douchess walks in and takes the milk away so everbody has to drink Black Russians.
    I won't ever drink or do a black Russian said supergirl knowing that the Duchess will call her an illiterate racist among other things.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 17:34
    I won't ever drink or do a black Russian said supergirl knowing that the Duchess will call her an illiterate racist among other things.
    Then Duchess, while hammered, touched supergirl in an inappropriate manner, and was quickly given an ass whooping.
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 18:15
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Then Duchess, while hammered, touched supergirl in an inappropriate manner, and was quickly given an ass whooping.
    meanwhile, padger and roma45 were spotted dancing cheek to cheek at a local tavern as radioactive69 looked on and was boiling with jealousy hardly able to keep his pants dry..
  7. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 20:19
    Then in walks quackquack w/ a video cam and asks for his spanking.
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 23:371 edit
    Then in walks quackquack w/ a video cam and asks for his spanking.
    A few seconds later, Very Rusty appears with his belt of thorns.
  9. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    10 Sep '18 00:10
    A few seconds later, Very Rusty appears with his belt of thorns.
    Then Suzy walks in through the back w/ Serena Williams and drops to her knees and proposes marriage to doushess and askes for forgiveness, they belly up to the bar for black Russians and chastise the old white bartender as all the problems of the world are his fault.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Sep '18 00:21
    Then Suzy walks in through the back w/ Serena Williams and drops to her knees and proposes marriage to doushess and askes for forgiveness, they belly up to the bar for black Russians and chastise the old white bartender as all the problems of the world are his fault.
    Then, all of the patrons of the tavern turned to look when the bartender shouted "Duchess, I didn't know you were Chinese....and black"!!!
  11. Standard memberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    10 Sep '18 01:051 edit
    Then, all of the patrons of the tavern turned to look when the bartender shouted "Duchess, I didn't know you were Chinese....and black"!!!
    All except Stees who lifted his drunken head from the puddle of stale beer on the table and stammered "Wha? What?! I thought she was Canadian."
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    10 Sep '18 01:06
    "shut up you illiterate troll" said the duchess "and pour me another bubbly whatever"
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Sep '18 01:15
    "shut up you illiterate troll" said the duchess "and pour me another bubbly whatever"
    The old, white male bartender had enough of the insults hurled at him by the Duchess, so he reached under the bar for his shotgun.....when out of nowhere, Ghost of a Duke appeared, offered his expensive counseling, along with cheese, and calmed the man down. Well done, even for a British man.
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    10 Sep '18 01:27
    The old, white male bartender had enough of the insults hurled at him by the Duchess, so he reached under the bar for his shotgun.....when out of nowhere, Ghost of a Duke appeared, offered his expensive counseling, along with cheese, and calmed the man down. Well done, even for a British man.
    The sight of Ghost of a Duke so excited whodey that he fell flat on his face letting out a high pitched scream.
  15. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    10 Sep '18 04:20
    The sight of Ghost of a Duke so excited whodey that he fell flat on his face letting out a high pitched scream.
    The cops showed up and figured out that it was Shav with a shiv in Whodeys back that caused the scream.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree