General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    298001
    10 Sep '18 04:24
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    The cops showed up and figured out that it was Shav with a shiv in Whodeys back that caused the scream.
    Then Suzy walks in and all h**l breaks loose
  2. Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    32230
    10 Sep '18 11:36
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    Then Suzy walks in and all h**l breaks loose
    But in the midst of all the chaos, Suzianne sees chaney3 enter the tavern, and her heart melts with desire.

    (Lol lol, sorry)
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111399
    10 Sep '18 13:51
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    But in the midst of all the chaos, Suzianne sees chaney3 enter the tavern, and her heart melts with desire.

    (Lol lol, sorry)
    At which point WOLFE63 saunters in and 'howls, "Suzianne, you said I was the only one" at which point he pulls out his 9mm pistol, of unknown origin, and shoots chaney3 between the eyes, causing the Suz, to go into hysterics.
  4. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    240462
    10 Sep '18 13:58
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    At which point WOLFE63 saunters in and 'howls, "Suzianne, you said I was the only one" at which point he pulls out his 9mm pistol, of unknown origin, and shoots chaney3 between the eyes, causing the Suz, to go into hysterics.
    call 911 shouts shortcircuit while huddling with his clan Metallica in a dark corner of the bar
  5. Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    32230
    10 Sep '18 14:02
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    call 911 shouts shortcircuit while huddling with his clan Metallica in a dark corner of the bar
    911 is thankfully not needed as it was just a flesh wound, which Suzianne mended with much TLC. When the commotion ended, she spots Dive sitting alone guzzling beer after beer, and just for the hell of it, she kicks his ass.
  6. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    240462
    10 Sep '18 14:18
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    911 is thankfully not needed as it was just a flesh wound, which Suzianne mended with much TLC. When the commotion ended, she spots Dive sitting alone guzzling beer after beer, and just for the hell of it, she kicks his ass.
    Boblal45 runs for the exit as he fears he's next to get a butt kicking all the while the duchess is mumbling "illiterate trolls" and orders another sparking wine.
  7. Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    32230
    10 Sep '18 14:23
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    Boblal45 runs for the exit as he fears he's next to get a butt kicking all the while the duchess is mumbling "illiterate trolls" and orders another sparking wine.
    Due to her drunkenness, Duchess whips out her penis, which shocks all who see it, except for FMF, who has an aroused look upon his face.
  8. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    158952
    10 Sep '18 14:24
    has anyone ever noticed that one never sees very rusty and sonhouse in the same room at the same time???
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111399
    10 Sep '18 14:43
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    has anyone ever noticed that one never sees very rusty and sonhouse in the same room at the same time???
    Now that you (rookie54) mention it, no, but then the only room that Very Rusty is in is the his bank's vault, which nobody, not even Grampy Bobby's allowed into.
  10. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    240462
    10 Sep '18 15:08
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    has anyone ever noticed that one never sees very rusty and sonhouse in the same room at the same time???
    the news reporter, rookie54, will be investigating this mystery
  11. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    240462
    10 Sep '18 15:17
    meanwhile during their dance roma45 whispers in padger's ear " I agree with your clan proposal for the most part but we must keep it between us"
  12. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    30416
    10 Sep '18 16:49
    "Damn!" exclaims WOLFE63. "That damned dog of mine watered my beebee gun one time too many. Now it's a worthless rod of rust."
  13. Standard memberdrewnogalonline
    Rocky 2008-2019
    Ecofreak
    Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    40769
    11 Sep '18 08:33
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    "Damn!" exclaims WOLFE63. "That damned dog of mine watered my beebee gun one time too many. Now it's a worthless rod of rust."
    “WHO let that dirty dog in here sizzled Lemondrop? “
    His face scrunched up disgust.
  14. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    240462
    11 Sep '18 12:44
    Originally posted by @drewnogal
    “WHO let that dirty dog in here sizzled Lemondrop? “
    His face scrunched up disgust.
    and why is that dirty dog sniffing the crotch of Hand of Hecate?
  15. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    298001
    12 Sep '18 05:25
    In comes sonhouse with Elon Musk smoking a big fat blunt and a bottle of Knob Creek bourbon
Back to Top