General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    32230
    16 Sep '18 23:41
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Ummmmm......that's gross. Nobody wants an up close image of Ghost's huge butt cheeks.
    Update to story.......the Ghost farts in his sleep.
  2. Arch Stantons Grave
    Joined
    04 Feb '11
    Moves
    31132
    17 Sep '18 07:45
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Update to story.......the Ghost farts in his sleep.
    And wakes up HoH who is snuggled up next to him.
  3. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    240464
    17 Sep '18 17:21
    breaking news, Robbie carrobie has been found, more details coming
  4. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    240464
    17 Sep '18 18:11
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    breaking news, Robbie carrobie has been found, more details coming
    his lifeless body was found early this morning and ruled a homicide, Scotland is in mourning
  5. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    17 Sep '18 18:29
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    his lifeless body was found early this morning and ruled a homicide, Scotland is in mourning
    Atlas shrugged.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470350
    17 Sep '18 19:08
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    his lifeless body was found early this morning and ruled a homicide, Scotland is in mourning
    Unfortunately lemondrop mis-spelled celebrating, but then of course that wouldn't be politically correct to say.
  7. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    240464
    17 Sep '18 20:42
    leading suspects in this brutal homicide are roma45, radioactive69 and divegeester
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470350
    17 Sep '18 21:01
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    leading suspects in this brutal homicide are roma45, radioactive69 and divegeester
    VR feels bad about not being one of the suspects.
  9. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    240464
    17 Sep '18 21:08
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    VR feels bad about not being one of the suspects.
    VR was not suspected because the crime required cunning and physical strength
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470350
    17 Sep '18 21:26
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    VR was not suspected because the crime required cunning and physical strength
    Reports of VR'S cunning and physical strength have been vastly under estimated by many who regretted it afterwards.
  11. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    240464
    17 Sep '18 21:55
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Reports of VR'S cunning and physical strength have been vastly under estimated by many who regretted it afterwards.
    the list of those regretting whatever is zero and VR is still not a suspect
    only a confession would change the direction of the investigation
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470350
    17 Sep '18 22:02
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    the list of those regretting whatever is zero and VR is still not a suspect
    only a confession would change the direction of the investigation
    Lemon must be getting his info from Fox! 😛
  13. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    240464
    17 Sep '18 22:11
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Lemon must be getting his info from Fox! 😛
    are you confessing to this brutal crime?
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470350
    17 Sep '18 22:29
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    are you confessing to this brutal crime?
    Of course not lemon everyone knows fox gives "Fake News" just ask the guy in the white house.
  15. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    240464
    17 Sep '18 22:47
    meanwhile mister moggy is earnestly looking for his Viagra while Rhonda pops some Prozac for the night is still young
Back to Top