List of Players Who do not Cheat

List of Players Who do not Cheat

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In your face

Moves
21 Feb 15

Originally posted by Fat Skier
Yeah I can see that would be a problem. The Higher rated players would have a high "Dislike" rating and all the lower rated players would have a high "Like" rating. Human nature, hey. We all "like" to winπŸ˜‰
I do think the total amount of 'Caesar's thumbs' from the forums should be noted on players profiles though. Just for a bit of fun.

The King of Board

Solar System

Moves
21 Feb 15

Originally posted by Fat Skier
Another idea: How about having a Like/Dislike option, which would appear on the player's profile. Another type of rating. I know this would be influenced by personel likes and dislikes but I don't think a Trusted/Untrusted or FairPlay/UnFairplay option would be allowed.
The Arena of myfide.net, so this is arena.myfide.net implemented a system that cheks automatically every finished game, to look for "machine" patterns of play.
-
chess.com has a similar system
-
I think RHP has to implement something similar to eliminate the idea of cheating forever.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
21 Feb 15

I cheat but only on my wife

In your face

Moves
21 Feb 15

Originally posted by redbadger
I cheat but only on my wife
It wasn't funny the first time round.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
21 Feb 15

Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
It wasn't funny the first time round.
Dementia is a terrible illness I hope u recover from it before you die an agonizing painful death

Moves
21 Feb 15

There will always be cheaters in anything but when push comes to shove they are all losers. What satisfaction can one get from it really?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
21 Feb 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
There will always be cheaters in anything but when push comes to shove they are all losers. What satisfaction can one get from it really?
alex rodriguez has enough money to buy cuba...

next question...

Moves
21 Feb 15

Originally posted by rookie54
alex rodriguez has enough money to buy cuba...

next question...
It's usually not about the money though is it? Seems to me it's about the spotlight.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
21 Feb 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
It's usually not about the money though is it? Seems to me it's about the spotlight.
I love the spotlight but my log burner chess engine is not up to scratch

w

Moves
22 Feb 15

Originally posted by caissad4
Those who cheat get to see their names atop the ratings page. Those who DO NOT cheat are the real chessplayers here.
Possibly, if you spent more time on chess instead of inane threads, your rating might even crack 2000. Oh, I forgot 99% of the players here aren't interested in quality chess..or improving their game.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
22 Feb 15

Originally posted by woadman
Possibly, if you spent more time on chess instead of inane threads, your rating might even crack 2000. Oh, I forgot 99% of the players here aren't interested in quality chess..or improving their game.
Let us see. I have over 525,000 moves and over 13,000 wins and over 16,000 games completed and the highest win/loss differential on the site ( by several thousand). I guess your post was meant to be mean spirited rather than intelligent. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
22 Feb 15

Let us see. I have over 525,000 moves and over 13,000 wins and over 16,000 games completed and the highest win/loss differential on the site ( by several thousand). I guess your post was meant to be mean spirited rather than intelligent. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Not to mention a couple of tournament wins.
Oh wait, that's me, you got **** load of tourney wins. πŸ™‚

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
22 Feb 15

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Not to mention a couple of tournament wins.
Oh wait, that's me, you got **** load of tourney wins. πŸ™‚
Wow, I forgot that I have the most public tournament wins on the site (over 160). Silly me.

The King of Board

Solar System

Moves
22 Feb 15
1 edit

Wow, I forgot that I have the most public tournament wins on the site (over 160). Silly me.
I have a theory:

Caissad4 is Lisa Lane.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Lane

http://www.chess.com/blog/batgirl/lisa-lane

Her picture is in sport illustrated. ( Sports Illustrated. August 7, 1961 )

Just 2 chess players has been portrait in that magazine the other one was Fischer.

I am right?

My score against caissad4 is 0 Wins - 2 Losses

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
22 Feb 15

Originally posted by Schlecter
I have a theory:

Caissad4 is Lisa Lane.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Lane

http://www.chess.com/blog/batgirl/lisa-lane

Her picture is in sport illustrated. ( Sports Illustrated. August 7, 1961 )

Just 2 chess players has been portrait in that magazine the other one was Fischer.

I am right?

My score against caissad4 is 0 Wins - 2 Losses
I RECKON SHE/HE/IT IS A INJUN