"Max, seven months."

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 13

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Don't forget to get your ducks in a row too.
Who you putting down now? 😛 😉

When you say ducks...What do you really, really mean? 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Drown yourself.
You first! 😛

Actually go twice! 😛 😛

I'm fairly certain that you never get anything right the first time. 😉 😉

Moves
02 Jan 13

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Who you putting down now? 😛 😉

When you say ducks...What do you really, really mean? 😛
Mallards or Eiders take your pick.😴

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 13

Mallards or Eiders take your pick.😴
Neither...Not taking any advice from an old man with 40+ year old golf clubs. 😛 😉 😉

Moves
02 Jan 13

Neither...Not taking any advice from an old man with 40+ year old golf clubs. 😛 😉 😉
I'd still beat ya bad.😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Jan 13

I'd still beat ya bad.😀
I'd sooner play hockey against you...LOL... 😉

Or go for a work out at one of the Goodlife Fitness centers....Think you could keep up? 😉 😉

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 Jan 13

On topic, please.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
On topic, please.
It may have already ran its course, you know how it goes in the GF!

Very few enjoy discussing death, although it is a place we are all going eventually.

Moves
03 Jan 13

I'd sooner play hockey against you...LOL... 😉

Or go for a work out at one of the Goodlife Fitness centers....Think you could keep up? 😉 😉
I never could figure out why someone would pay to join a fitness club. Oh wait I think I might...people who join can't get a routine (and stick to it) without having someone else remind/push them. I own a bike. I am able to walk. I play golf (oh, and hockey). I ski ( crosscountry, don't have to pay). I have a pool.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jan 13
1 edit

I never could figure out why someone would pay to join a fitness club. Oh wait I think I might...people who join can't get a routine (and stick to it) without having someone else remind/push them. I own a bike. I am able to walk. I play golf (oh, and hockey). I ski ( crosscountry, don't have to pay). I have a pool.
Don't avoid the question....DO YOU THINK YOU COULD KEEP UP WITH ME? 😛

I have a personal trainer to ensure I am doing everything correctly. Do you know how many idiots hurt themselves at the fitness center because they are too cheap or poor to HIRE a TRAINER.

Is your pool in the house or one of those dreadful outside affairs?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
03 Jan 13

I think that goes with city life. When they stack you in levels, it's hard to take a walk.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jan 13

Originally posted by apathist
I think that goes with city life. When they stack you in levels, it's hard to take a walk.
Would you get lost walking down a corridor?

What would stop you from taking a walk?

Just trying to understand your logic. 😛

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 Jan 13
2 edits

"A few days later your physician, uncharacteristically, calls you into his inner office. "Afraid it's not good." Wide eyed in disbelief, "What? What the Hell's wrong?" Doc gets up from behind his executive size, uncluttered desk; walks over; sits beside you; puts his right hand on your shoulder and says, "Cancer trumps". "How long, Jonathan?" "Max, seven months." What if the patient in view is you? How do you tell the children? What would you do?"

By the way, last night at 1:30 AM he passed. Family insisted on an immediate cremation without autopsy, visiting hours or graveside ceremony. Doctor Jonathan Withers suggested we might get a little "Book of Remembrance" together as a token of our condolences for the family.

| * ________

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jan 13
2 edits

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"A few days later your physician, uncharacteristically, calls you into his inner office. "Afraid it's not good." Wide eyed in disbelief, "What? What the Hell's wrong?" Doc gets up from behind his executive size, uncluttered desk; walks over; sits beside you; puts his right hand on your shoulder and says, "Cancer trumps". "How long, Jonathan?" "Max, seve ___________
| "Book of Remembrance"
|
| * Boston Lad
| * ________

.[/b]
Once again the Dr's were wrong?

Have fun & don't take things too seriously in the GF , GB! 😉

I'm off to GoodLife Fitness Center soon.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 Jan 13

Once again the Dr's were wrong?
"Max, seven months."