Members with Multiple Accounts.

Members with Multiple Accounts.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Feb 21

@divegeester said
Did you buy the 650cc motorcycle?
Did you visit a showroom to get advice from an expert?
Did you test drive one?
Do you have a motorcycle licence?
Do you have a scooter yet to gain experience on?

No. And why not.. because like your other unbelievable life-stories, it is manufactured attention seeking. In this case you chose big bikes to gain the attention of the lads in that club.

Pane of glass.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
14 Feb 21

@suzianne said
[youtube]3A0l93Bzgbw[/youtube]
Whether or not your like it, and you most certainly don’t like it, my point about you and your stories, is well made.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Feb 21

@divegeester said
Good riddance.
Actually Good Riddance & non-sub-scum were used since around the beginning of this site. Some new people got rid of the "non-sub-scum" that was said regularly by many people. Good Riddance was always said when someone was leaving! How times change. Now it is Happy Holidays! Well to me it is till Merry Christmas! 😉

-VR

F

Moves
14 Feb 21

Steady on. No one is "scum".

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Feb 21

@fmf said
Steady on. No one is "scum".
Of course not fmf...and it wasn't said in a malice way either, one of the old Moderators actually started back before I was even here! Unless you're a very thin skinned person it shouldn't hurt feelings. I realize in todays world everything must be politically correct! 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Feb 21

@earl-of-trumps said
FMF, is it fair for one to exact revenge out of shear frustration?

I have witnessed poster you-know-who in most threads in the GF and in threads in
other forums, too, and it is rare to see said poster do anything but aggravate
posters by throwing shots at them and starting an argument.

Invariably the thread closes down and people feel frustrated that their ri ...[text shortened]... ng goes,
"it takes two to tango", but mister you-know-who has to be the busiest dancer I ever saw.
Have a look at their posts towards me and how often they are....Then come back and tell me that they are not coming after me! You would lying of course, but feel free to do so! 😛 😉

-VR

Moves
14 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
Of course not fmf...and it wasn't said in a malice
By you it was. And you were the only person I ever saw use it in the GF.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Feb 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Since yesterday, this thread grew by five pages of discussion from various posters but still nothing resolved. Pity.

Soon, the hurricane from Canada will come blowing through and fill the thread
with discard. And I don't intend to come back in to witness the carnage.

Just my opinion to leave you all with- not bad people in this thread, it would be
good to see things ironed out.

In the meantime, I'm out of this thread. Y'all have a good one.
Now I wouldn't be the hurricane from Canada you are talking about earl would I?

LOL....You're a funny guy if nothing else! 😛 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Feb 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
By you it was. And you were the only person I ever saw use it in the GF.
That only because you haven't been here long enough when it was used on a regular basis!

-VR

Moves
14 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
That only because you haven't been here long enough when it was used on a regular basis!

-VR
Thank goodness.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Feb 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Thank goodness.
No, too bad you hadn't been then you'd be arguing with the Moderator who started it rather than me, I am sure that would go well for you back then....LOL...

-VR

Moves
14 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
No, too bad you hadn't been then you'd be arguing with the Moderator who started it rather than me, I am sure that would go well for you back then....LOL...

-VR
You have claimed repeatedly it was a mod who started it. I only have your word for that.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Feb 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You have claimed repeatedly it was a mod who started it. I only have your word for that.
Suzie Q knows also, but I doubt she would admit it to prove my point. Doesn't matter many still on here know about it and that I am correct on it. They just don't want to get involved is all. I can't say I blame them really, then they have a group on their backs.

-VR

Moves
14 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
Suzie Q knows also, but I doubt she would admit it to prove my point. Doesn't matter many still on here know about it and that I am correct on it. They just don't want to get involved is all. I can't say I blame them really, then they have a group on their backs.

-VR
We are not a group. We are a movement.

😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Feb 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
We are not a group. We are a movement.

😲
No, I got it right your a group who stick together, you are not a movement.

What kind of a successful movement do you think you and your group may accomplish?

-VR