Members with Multiple Accounts.

Members with Multiple Accounts.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
14 Feb 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
FMF was desperate to find additional writers for his show and asked me to approach at least three forum contributors on his behalf.
Your lying.

I’ve know FMF very closely for several years and there is absolutely no way whatsoever he would so that. He would approach the people directly himself. In fact I think it’s the other way round, you being desperate for him to join your crappy little club sent him two of three examples , unsolicited. They were ignored of course. No doubt you didn’t have the writers permission to send them.

Tut tut old chap, have a hobnob.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
14 Feb 21

@divegeester said
I left when I realised that I was causing a disturbance in the duchbaggery when I called Suzianne out on another one of her fantasies.

You may remember that we was swishing her skirts around all the under sexed males telling them how she was going to buy a 650cc 0-100 mph in 5 seconds hyper bike. When she’d never ridden a bike before in her life.

As an experienced ...[text shortened]... ones and lonely boyhood pubescence filled the room, so I left.

She’s full of it, and so are you.
And my feeling on it all was,, you shouldn't bully someone with "advice'.

you overreacted. My opinion.

Moves
14 Feb 21

@divegeester said
Your lying.

I’ve know FMF very closely for several years and there is absolutely no way whatsoever he would so that. He would approach the people directly himself.
Sorry Dive but you need to speak to FMF. That is exactly what happened. When he confirms this you will of course go quiet on the issue.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Feb 21

@divegeester said
Did you buy the 650cc Suzuki?

Did you visit a dealership to discussed it with an expert?

Did you test drive it?

Did you take my advice and get a scooter to ride learn on?

Have you booked any riding lessons?

F

Moves
14 Feb 21

@suzianne said
[youtube]3A0l93Bzgbw[/youtube]
Yet another dodge.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
14 Feb 21

Since yesterday, this thread grew by five pages of discussion from various posters but still nothing resolved. Pity.

Soon, the hurricane from Canada will come blowing through and fill the thread
with discard. And I don't intend to come back in to witness the carnage.

Just my opinion to leave you all with- not bad people in this thread, it would be
good to see things ironed out.

In the meantime, I'm out of this thread. Y'all have a good one.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
14 Feb 21

@earl-of-trumps said
And my feeling on it all was,, you shouldn't bully someone with "advice'.
“Bully” with advice...

Oh dear.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
14 Feb 21

@earl-of-trumps said I don't intend to come back in to witness the carnage.
Just my opinion to leave you all with- not bad people in this thread, it would be good to see things ironed out.
Good riddance.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
14 Feb 21

@suzianne said
[youtube]3A0l93Bzgbw[/youtube]
Your claim is that you, a novice rider at best, having never owned a motorcycle, were considering buying Suzuki 650.

My claim is that you are full of crap and anger.

F

Moves
14 Feb 21

@divegeester said
Your claim is that you, a novice rider at best, having never owned a motorcycle, were considering buying Suzuki 650.
Viz and viz the 650 cc motorcycle thing, I think your "swishing her skirts" metaphor got right to the very heart of what was really going on.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
14 Feb 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Sorry Dive but you need to speak to FMF. That is exactly what happened. When he confirms this you will of course go quiet on the issue.
He and I have been friends for many years.
We communicated on virtually a daily basis. Often at length.
We’ve discussed your sad behaviour in great detail and gone over your claims with a tooth pick.
I have listened intently to you and I have observed your parallel behaviour in these forums, how you create allegiances, form cliques around you etc.
I’ve also listened to other members of the Onions writing team.
I have absolutely no doubt that you are a brittle vindictive self-absorbed liar.
You have chosen to be the “hero of the masses” here with this group of gullible online people, rather than pick up the phone and sort out your grievance in the real world like an adult. Man to man.

That’s all you had to do, it was just a name.

F

Moves
14 Feb 21

@wolfe63 said
Tough guy turns out to be a pansy.Too stupid to battle using original banter, he plays 3rd grade reflection games.Why some here feel sorry for the obnoxious lout is beyond me.
Gosh.

So says you, a self-styled ombudsman of the tone and content of forum posting!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Feb 21

@divegeester said

My claim is that you are full of crap and anger.
Looks from this side, very, very different to me.

Know thyself.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
14 Feb 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
Looks from this side, very, very different to me.

Know thyself.
Did you buy the 650cc motorcycle?
Did you visit a showroom to get advice from an expert?
Did you test drive one?
Do you have a motorcycle licence?
Do you have a scooter yet to gain experience on?

No. And why not.. because like your other unbelievable life-stories, it is manufactured attention seeking. In this case you chose big bikes to gain the attention of the lads in that club.

Pane of glass.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Feb 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Since yesterday, this thread grew by five pages of discussion from various posters but still nothing resolved. Pity.

Soon, the hurricane from Canada will come blowing through and fill the thread
with discard. And I don't intend to come back in to witness the carnage.

Just my opinion to leave you all with- not bad people in this thread, it would be
good to see things ironed out.

Thumb up from me.

Don't look for resolution. You won't find it in threads like these. Best to let the fury of nature blow itself out. Until it does, threads like these will do nothing, by design.

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Everyone knows what I mean.