Members with Multiple Accounts.

Members with Multiple Accounts.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
No, I got it right your a group who stick together, you are not a movement.

What kind of a successful movement do you think you and your group may accomplish?

-VR
World domination? One chess site at a time.

Moves
14 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
That only because you haven't been here long enough when it was used on a regular basis!

-VR
Who do you think said that first? If a mod can only be one off two, starts with a c or p? True that it was floating around for as long as I was on the site.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Feb 21
1 edit

@trev33 said
Who do you think said that first? If a mod can only be one off two, starts with a c or p? True that it was floating around for as long as I was on the site.
You have a good memory trev33 it was between the c & p, at least you have the guts to mention it actually happened! It was on going for years as most of us who were here at the time know. Andy could probably name which one it was I am betting! 🙂 We probably will not hear from him on this subject though as he was quite close to the Moderators if memory serves me right. He was one of the few who never had a days ban!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Feb 21

@trev33 said
I just noticed your account says 2008, but you were here before then, that must have been when you come back the second time?

-VR

Moves
14 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
I just noticed your account says 2008, but you were here before then, that must have been when you come back the second time?

-VR
@trevor33 Nov 2005 joined the site. Long time ago now, probably used non sub scum myself at the start, used to subscribe every year until I got bored with chess.

Of course back then the forums were more than just the same old 10 regular posters or so.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Feb 21
1 edit

@trev33 said
@trevor33 Nov 2005 joined the site. Long time ago now, probably used non sub scum myself at the start, used to subscribe every year until I got bored with chess.

Of course back then the forums were more than just the same old 10 regular posters or so.
Yes, you were here a year before I was. So you would have been very familiar with the term as it was used before I even got here. I never got called it because I joined up shortly after going through the site, next day I think it was decade and a half ago now.

I do remember all the active Posters back then, but it was like the wild west, but a lot of fun as I recall. I wouldn't have minded being called a non-sub-scum at all, just that I wanted in on joining tournaments and clubs. I was dead against Clans at the time, and was asked for sometime before I actually joined. Now happy I did. You are right we have lost a lot of really good posters from the site. I even miss the ones that would banter with me.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Feb 21

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

goad when you ask someone 3 times to join I would say you are begging, don't give me not remembering you already asked doesn't cut it for me! By the 3rd time of asking the same poster you are begging for sure!

-VR

Moves
15 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

goad when you ask someone 3 times to join I would say you are begging, don't give me not remembering you already asked doesn't cut it for me! By the 3rd time of asking the same poster you are begging for sure!

-VR
Not at all. I rely on my message box to remind me of who I've communicated with. An initial outgoing message however doesn't show unless it is replied to. If HoH had replied to the first message (as he has said he regrets not doing) there wouldn't have been a second invite.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Feb 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Not at all. I rely on my message box to remind me of who I've communicated with. An initial outgoing message however doesn't show unless it is replied to. If HoH had replied to the first message (as he has said he regrets not doing) there wouldn't have been a second invite.
So how do you account for 3 invites to the same person? That in my opinion is begging them to join up. We aren't talking about HOH here either as you well know.

-VR

Moves
15 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
So how do you account for 3 invites to the same person? That in my opinion is begging them to join up. We aren't talking about HOH here either as you well know.

-VR
He didn't respond to the second invite either.

(And you seem to be getting your wires crossed).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Feb 21
3 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
He didn't respond to the second invite either.

(And you seem to be getting your wires crossed).
I believe it is you with your wires crossed we are talking about FMF and your 3 invites! 🙂

Avoiding the questions again I see. I didn't even see HOH's name mentioned unless I missed that part, but what about the 3 invites to others?

Why did Dive leave your club goad? That is the big question here for me.

-VR

Moves
15 Feb 21

It would seem that blood on the tracks is HoH?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Feb 21
1 edit

@phil-a-dork said
It would seem that blood on the tracks is HoH?
Interesting if that is true, so goad actually slipped up there?

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
15 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
I believe it is you with your wires crossed we are talking about FMF and your 3 invites! 🙂

Avoiding the questions again I see. I didn't even see HOH's name mentioned unless I missed that part, but what about the 3 invites to Fmf?

Why did Dive leave your club goad? That is the big question here for me.

-VR
answer the big question ghost
😠

Moves
15 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
Interesting if that is true, so goad actually slipped up there?

-VR
Page 17.
7th post down.

He says 3 invites and he never responded but regrets not responding.
Then he is called HoH 🤔