1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    11 Apr '15 10:15
    Hi Badge. Welcome back to the fray. So, um, how was Scientology camp? Get your residual Thetans disenturbulated?
  2. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    11 Apr '15 10:16
    Originally posted by hakima
    Couldn't be sexist bias...because I'm one of the complainers...badger gets banned, but the negativity continued long after he was gone...What the HELL?!!!

If the ENTIRE forum flips out...that's the democratic process (American way and all, right?)

Exaggerate much?

And before you start in on pansy-asses (thank you, I'll take that as a compliment) and panties in a knot...I don't wear any...

Whew!!! I feel a whole lot better now...
    you are great Hakima Back of the net. she shoots she scores
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '15 10:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I didn't even get warned until a week later, after some pansy-asses got their panties in a knot and complained.
    You see the problem you have here is that everyone knows this is you real persona and therefore takes you seriously.

😉
  4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    11 Apr '15 10:34
    god that smells getting stronger
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '15 10:40
    Originally posted by redbadger
    god that smells getting stronger
    Something to say to me, or are you just going to ponse around as usual?
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    11 Apr '15 10:46
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Hi Badge. Welcome back to the fray. So, um, how was Scientology camp? Get your residual Thetans disenturbulated?
    I had a wonderful time I managed to sort my Racism out, I checked my birth certificate and found I was born in wedlock ( a village near South Bank).
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '15 11:40
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Something to say to me, or are you just going to ponse around as usual?
    hmmmm there is a rather pungent aroma of rat!
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '15 13:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You're such a pair of tossers.
  9. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    11 Apr '15 13:55
    the smell keeps getting stronger on this thread may have to get it fumigated.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '15 15:54
    the smell keeps getting stronger on this thread may have to get it fumigated.
    Yes time to call the Pied Piper of Hamelin
  11. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    11 Apr '15 16:26
    Yes time to call the Pied Piper of Hamelin
    what you drinking Robbie I just cracked open a Bottle of Famous Grouse thought if I got drunk it would take my mind of the turd that's stinking out this thread.
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    11 Apr '15 20:48
    I had a wonderful time I managed to sort my Racism out, I checked my birth certificate and found I was born in wedlock ( a village near South Bank).
    I am pleased for you. Your keen wit is appreciated, but take a lesson from Jeremy Clarkson: how not to win friends and influence people.
  13. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    11 Apr '15 20:53
    Originally posted by moonbus
    I am pleased for you. Your keen wit is appreciated, but take a lesson from Jeremy Clarkson: how not to win friends and influence people.
    I have no grouse with you Moonbus and will try not to be offensive I will just not communicate in any way with the two or three people that have it in for me.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '15 20:551 edit
    what you drinking Robbie I just cracked open a Bottle of Famous Grouse thought if I got drunk it would take my mind of the turd that's stinking out this thread.
    I am drinking William Bros Joker Indian Pale Ale Badger, honestly a beautiful beer, golden in colour with hints of citrus and pineapple in the aroma, very hopy fragrance like all IPA's. Its almost pungent enough to make certain undesirable elements smell pleasant. I will be making Sarah Hughes Ruby Red and Fullers ESB Ale. Ordered the grains and hops from the Worcester Hop shop yesterday 😀
  15. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    11 Apr '15 20:57
    I am drinking William Bros Joker Indian Pale Ale Badger, honestly a beautiful beer, golden in colour with hints of citrus and pineapple in the aroma, very hopy fragrance like all IPA's. Its almost pungent enough to make certain undesirable elements smell pleasant.
    so where would one purchase said brew ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree