1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 14:58
    just like to remind my many friends on RHP that I have a copy of my birth certificate apparently I was born in wedlock the 5th child of Robert and Ivy Norris.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 15:241 edit
    Originally posted by redbadger
    just like to remind my many friends on RHP that I have a copy of my birth certificate apparently I was born in wedlock the 5th child of Robert and Ivy Norris.
    Robert a Kingly name that! ๐Ÿ˜ต
  3. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 15:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Robert a Kingly name that! ๐Ÿ˜ต
    hey Robbie my wifes maiden name was Drummond what is that in scotish?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 15:26
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'm thinking they need to get a room and leave the rest of us out of it.
    You have already been left out by making your world cold! Give it up and be joined to humanity!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 15:281 edit
    hey Robbie my wifes maiden name was Drummond what is that in scotish?
    Aye its a fine Scottish name to be sure, they hail from a little village not far from me called Drymen, its on the way to Loch Lomond. Malcolm Drummond fought at the Battle of Bannockburn in 1314, peace be upon him! You have a huge castle and everything, Drummond Castle. ๐Ÿ˜
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 15:28
    Robbie you cant polish a turd mate๐Ÿ™„
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 15:30
    Well say nae mare!
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 15:59
    Yes, regardless how many new and let's just say "impressionable" posters try to do just that by talking you up?

Keep going, you want to throw in a little racism again, you know, just for fun?

At least it'll be entertaining how many of your "pals" break a leg jumping off the bandwagon once you start back in with your old ways. Maybe Robbie can give you a few pointers on how to use your "friends" while you can. Just don't let your iron get too cold, if you know what I mean. I know Robbie does.
  9. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 16:08
    Well say nae mare!
    so Robbie what are u drinking tonight I am finishing that blend I opened last night.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 17:20
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yes, regardless how many new and let's just say "impressionable" posters try to do just that by talking you up?

Keep going, you want to throw in a little racism again, you know, just for fun?

At least it'll be entertaining how many of your "pals" break a leg jumping off the bandwagon once you start back in with your old ways. Maybe Robbie can give yo ...[text shortened]... e you can. Just don't let your iron get too cold, if you know what I mean. I know Robbie does.
    Woa yo bat crazy like all get out! You must be like hyper broadband wired to the moon.
  11. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 17:23
    Woa yo bat crazy like all get out! You must be like hyper broadband wired to the moon.
    or horse tranqs
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 17:24
    so Robbie what are u drinking tonight I am finishing that blend I opened last night.
    The Honey thief by the William brothers, pale ale with honey taste, very refreshing after a hard day trying to remonstrate with RHP's resident zombie apocalypse dweebjeester and woosteranne. I got some Mexican beer but I don't feel like it at the moment. How do you drink your whisky? with ice?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 17:24
    or horse tranqs
    yup! fired from an elephant gun!
  14. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 17:28
    The Honey thief by the William brothers, pale ale with honey taste, very refreshing after a hard day trying to remonstrate with RHP's resident zombie apocalypse dweebjeester and woosteranne. I got some Mexican beer but I don't feel like it at the moment. How do you drink your whisky? with ice?
    soda or water depending on the quality/ single malt straight never bother with ice the missus Canada dry might treat myself to some beers Monday black sheep or something Special.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Apr '15 20:471 edit
    Get a room you two. The smooching sounds are making me ill.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree