Online vs. Offline

Online vs. Offline

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
12 Jun 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
Now that the weather is tolerable, I'll be spending less time online and more time interacting with my real life environment in real time.
"... and more time interacting with my real life environment in real time." a lot more time or a little?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
12 Jun 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"... and more time interacting with my real life environment in real time." a lot more time or a little?
For now a little, but I anticipate getting out more this summer. I let my games finish without starting any new ones... been feeling stale and disinterested in playing chess, but the interest always comes back before too long.

Online talking and playing is a life saver during the winter months. Not much to do, and there's not much happening on radio or tv to hold my interest for very long. And there's not much point in watching the same DVDs over and over again... because I already know how the story ends.

Right now I'm just killing a few minutes before going off to play with grandkids and have dinner at one daughters home... sometimes with tongue in cheek I'll talk about starting another family, but after an hour with the grandkids I know I wouldn't have the energy to do it all again.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
22 Jun 14

Are we having fun yet? 😛😕

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
23 Jun 14

Advice for idiots

If some old guy on the internet thinks an adult version of running with scissors (or poking a fork into an electrical outlet) is a bad idea, don't listen to him. What it really means is he approves of young women getting raped.