Path of Totality

Path of Totality

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
42d

@very-rusty said
I wonder how many will find out years from now they have eye damage from watching the eclipse?

-VR
The question is rather another here. How many here will find out they have brain damage down the road, from interacting with divegeester, and some others here in his class?

Moves
42d

@very-rusty said
He seems to have a problem reading and understanding at times, or it is all a big show. πŸ™‚

-VR
Like with God, everything is possible, when it comes to divegeester.

I take that back. Not everything, as curing his stupidity is impossible even for God.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
42d

@pettytalk said
The question is rather another here. How many here will find out they have brain damage down the road, from interacting with divegeester, and some others here in his class?
That is an excellent question of course I am bit bias. πŸ™‚

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
42d

@pettytalk said
Well I'm not paying out any compensation because some poor chump has read my posts then had to check into the Rubber Ramada. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
42d

@the-gravedigger said
Well I'm not paying out any compensation because some poor chump has read my posts then had to check into the Rubber Ramada. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Sir, Have a little compassion for your fellow Members! πŸ™‚

-VR

Moves
42d

@the-gravedigger said
Poets have been expelled from that class.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
42d
2 edits

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I don’t think I’ve ever read anything quite that vicious here in a long while. You’re quite a nasty piece of work aren’t you, as were those that have encouraged you for saying it.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
42d

@Drewnogal

hear hear

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
42d
1 edit

@drewnogal said
I don’t think I’ve ever read anything quite that vicious here in a long while. You’re quite a nasty piece of work aren’t you, as were those that have encouraged you for saying it.
Would what you had to say have anything to do with being in with the gooster? πŸ™‚

If you think that is a bad question, feel free to call me nasty too!

It appears you and t-g have aligned yourselves with the gooster, which is both your prerogative.

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
42d

@very-rusty said
Would what you had to say have anything to do with being in with the gooster? πŸ™‚

If you think that is a bad question, feel free to call me nasty too!

It appears you and t-g have aligned yourselves with the gooster, which is both your prerogative.

-VR
Anyone who thinks it’s funny to make an offensive reference regarding someone’s mother has a skewed sense of humour in my eyes. I’m also not a fan of abortion jokes.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
41d

@drewnogal said
He’s a nasty individual; probably plagiarised what he wrote though…

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
41d

@divegeester said
Bonkers gobby right-winger, you know, she’s the one hoping to sit on Trump’s lap in the Oval Office in December. Got upset with David Cameron a few months ago. Thinks America needs to repent to Jesus for electing Biden and the eclipse is a sign from God.
Even if he wins, he's not gonna be in the Oval Office until January 20.

Moves
41d

@drewnogal said
Anyone who thinks it’s funny to make an offensive reference regarding someone’s mother has a skewed sense of humour in my eyes. I’m also not a fan of abortion jokes.
It was not meant to be a joke. It was meant to be a fly swatter. You find offensive the neighbor's cat fertilizing your garden. I find other things offensive.

This just in. "Parents of Michigan School Shooter Sentenced to 10 to 15 Years in Prison.

Jennifer and James Crumbley, whose son killed four people, each faced up to 15 years in prison for involuntary manslaughter convictions."

There is an old saying: “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”

Surely anyone who can see "a skewed sense of humour" will be able to see that abortion is no joke to the victims, and perhaps is now seen as a missed opportunity for Mr. and Mrs. Crumbley, using their hindsight.

Spread the fertilizer on your own garden, and not on my mine. It's the root cause I was addressing with the aborted post.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
41d

@pettytalk said
It was not meant to be a joke. It was meant to be a fly swatter. You find offensive the neighbor's cat fertilizing your garden. I find other things offensive.
What did I say that you found offensive… was it my taking the piss out of your post about using a colander to view the sun or the fact that you said you actually put a plastic bag over your eyes to shield you from the eclipse?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
41d

@divegeester said
What did I say that you found offensive… was it my taking the piss out of your post about using a colander to view the sun or the fact that you said you actually put a plastic bag over your eyes to shield you from the eclipse?
Not so sure about the bag thing, but viewing the eclipse through a colander is something science bods have recommended before. (You hold it above the ground with your back to the sun. You don't view the sun through the gaps in the colander). In essence, the colander projects many little suns onto the ground so you can see the transit of the moon safely.